☆ The Alpha ☆

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

"Faster?" Tara asked as Vivian gripped the backseat in fear. They were driving Derek's car with an Argent hot on their tail. Whoever decided that Tara could drive was wrong.

Stiles was in the front seat and Scott was next to Vivian. Sydney got stuck with the Mikayla questioning for the day. Ever since she found out it had been nonstop questions and since Stiles was still ice cold, Sydney was stuck with her today. He hadn't really shown any distaste to Tara, Scott, or Vivian which confused them all but honestly they were grateful.

"Much faster." Stiles said looking back at the car which was gaining on them. Tara hit the gas and they started going a little faster.

"Tara, I don't think you're grasping the concept of the car chase here." Stiles said when they barely sped up.

"If she goes any faster, she'll kill us." Vivian said from the back leaning forward.

"Well, If she doesn't go any faster, they're gonna kill us." Stiles snapped back pointing to the car still very close behind them.

"Good point." Tara said pressing even harder on the gas. "I've always wanted to be in a car chase."

After a minute they looked back and the car has disappeared. Scott looked over at Tara. "They're gone."

Tara checked behind her quickly to make sure. She started to slow slightly and Stiles turned up the walkie talkie he had nabbed. "All units, suspect is on foot in Iron Heights."

Stiles looked over at Tara and she nodded. They drove as fast as they could to Iron Heights and saw Derek hiding from something above him. Tara stopped the car and Stiles flung the door open waving for Derek to get in. Derek looked above him again before running into the car with arrows missing him as he did so.

"What part of laying low don't you understand?" Scott asked as they sped off. Stiles was now in the back with them while Tara was driving the best she could.

"Damn it, I had him!" Derek said ignoring what Scott had just said.

"Who? The Alpha?" Stiles asked leaning forward from in between the seats.

"Yes! He was right in front of me, and the friggin police showed up." Derek explained with annoyance in his voice.

"Oh, hey, they're just trying to do their jobs." Tara defended getting a glare from Derek. "..Uh, yeah.."

"Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state." Derek said looking back at Scott.

"Can we seriously get past that? I made a dumbass mistake. I get it." Scott said back.