☆ Don't Train With Derek Hale ☆

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

"Why aren't you healing?" Tara asked while they walked into Deatons. After the Ice Rink fight, Scott needed some bandaging and the guilt Tara felt for not helping him obligated her to go with him.

Mikayla went home, Tara could see the empty feeling in her eyes. Nothing could help her but space and maybe someone who understood. But no one she was friends with truly understood except Sydney. Erica and Boyd both turned, Mikayla and Sydney were close with them before the bite. The only difference is that Sydney is a wolf too, Mikayla is still just a human.

"Because it's from an Alpha." Deaton said when they walked into his operating room. Scott's shirt was up showing the scratch Derek had given in him while they fought.

Deaton stood next to the metal table in the middle of the room, on said table was a man with large scratches on his chest. Tara and Scott looked at him in shock.

"I think we better have that talk now." Deaton said when he noticed their nervous eyes darting between him and the body. Deaton rushed Scott over to the table with his supplies and started to clean his wound while Tara stood next to Scott.

"They're coming back, so we don't have much time to talk." Deaton said, trying to keep his voice calm but Tara could see the anxiety building in his eyes. She'd seen it enough times with Stiles and Vivian.

"What is that?" Scott asked still holding his shirt up. Deaton had a bottle in his hand, he was pouring the liquid inside on a small cotton ball.

"Rubbing Alcohol. You don't want it to get infected, do you?" Deaton asked after freezing for a moment at what Scott decided to focus on. Scott shook his head quickly, Deaton now pressing the cotton ball on the scratch. Tara holding Scott's hand, knowing he must be in pain. "You'll heal the same. Just not as quickly, because of Derek."

"Okay, how do you know all of this?" Scott asked while Deaton grabbed another cotton ball.

"Who's they?" Tara asked, having woken up this morning not expecting this many adrenaline inducing situations in one night.

"It's a long story." Deaton said focusing on Scott's scratch, grabbing a bandage. "What I can tell you is that I know about your kind. Your kind, I can help."

Tara felt her gaze wonder back to the man on the table. The scratches were deep, raw, and red. It made her nauseous. Deaton noticed Tara's question before she asked it.

"This.. this is something different." Deaton said, Tara looking back over at him instead of the poor soul on his table.

"Well, do you know what did it?" Scott asked, now his eyes on the man.