☆ Never Train With Derek Hale ☆

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

After her mom died Sydney took walks to calm herself or when she just needed to be alone. Vivian was being moody, Tara almost got killed, Scott's being a dumbass, and Stiles is just being himself. So she was walking by herself at night. She wasn't thinking really.

She had been walking for probably 20 minutes now and should turn back soon before she got too far from her house. Before she could turn she heard some rustling in the bushes right next to her. She tensed and looked at the bush, waiting for the worst, when a sweet looking bunny came out of the bush. She let out a breath of relief. But just as the moment came it was gone. The bunny got snatched back into the bushes in a second. Sydney wasn't going to wait to see what that bunny looked like when it came back out.

She started sprinting as fast as she could. She was mentally planning what she could do to escape. She knew Allison's house was close and honestly she'd rather deal with hunters than the Alpha. She tried to remember how to get to it from her very few times visiting it.

She was a few miles from Allison's house when she saw a break between the bushes and slid into it. She tried to be as quiet as she could. She could hear him when she was running but now it was silent. She looked over her shoulder back onto the sidewalk and saw nothing. Letting out another sigh of relief when she looked back in front of her with her eyes closed.

She wanted to stay there for a few minutes just to be safe, after 2 more minutes she heard her phone start blaring. She panicked and tried to grab it but was surprised by Derek right in front of her grabbing the phone from her hands with a stone cold expression.

"You're dead."

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

"I can't believe you." Sydney said still walking to Allison's house. She just wanted to see if Allison was free. She was a cool girl and Sydney now never wanted to be alone because of the stunt Derek pulled.

"I said I would teach you. I just didn't tell you when." Derek said walking directly next to her.

"I bet Scott didn't like that explanation." Sydney said giving Derek a quick side eye.

"He handled the situation better. He made other noises where he was to distract me. You just ran." Derek said starting to walk faster than her.

"God, you're a dick." Sydney said under her breath even though she knew he'd heard.

"Look, I am this way, because of birth. You were bitten, it takes more time. I told the same thing to Scott." Derek said stopping in front of Sydney and turning to face her.

"My father got hurt." Sydney said with a glare. "I should have been there to help."

Derek sighed and looked down. "You and Scott are more similar than you seem."