☽ Team Protect Lydia ☾

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

Vivian looked behind herself as she walked at the back of the group. They had just gotten out of class, all frazzled after what just happened to Lydia. Scott lead the group with Allison next to him, then Tara and Stiles, Sydney was in front of Vivian at the rear. They were almost to Coaches office, their safe meeting place since they all knew his schedule at this point.

Before Sydney could enter the room, Vivian grabbed her arm letting the door shut and leaving them in the empty locker room. Sydney looked annoyed as she turned to Vivian. "What?"

"You need to tell Mikayla, you know what class she has." Vivian said, serious as ever. She could see Tara's blonde hair from the small window, watching to make sure their absence wasn't noticed. "This just got very real, her sister deserves to know and Mikayla has to know more about what's going on then any of us."

Sydney nodded, not as annoyed by Vivian anymore. "You're right."

"I'll tell you if we come up with a plan." Vivian said as Sydney walked away. She then hurried into the office right as the other four started talking.

"Derek's outside waiting for Lydia." Scott informed Allison and the other humans who weren't honed in on Derek's every movement like the wolves were.

"Waiting to kill her?" Allison asked, worried but still confused on what she just witnessed. Scott and her were in the center of the room, not too much room between them. Stiles was in the back corner with Tara, both watching the interaction while Vivian stayed by the door.

"Presumably." Vivian said, crossing her arms. Scott looked at her for a second before explaining it more thoroughly to Allison. "If he thinks she's the Kanima, then yes, especially with what happened at the pool."

"It's not her." Tara said with a shake of her head, walking a few feet towards Scott, Stiles following her lead.

"It doesn't make sense, if it's her and not me." Vivian agreed, resisting taking a shaky breath.

"She didn't pass the test, nothing happened." Scott reasoned with a shrug.

"It can't be her." Vivian said with conviction. They all looked at her before sharing their own looks.

"It doesn't matter, because Derek thinks it's her." Allison said with a frustrated look. Tara nodding along.

"He's not taking the chance that it was a 'mistake'." Tara added, looking solemn.

"So either we can convince him, he's wrong-" Allison started actually trying to be the problem solver.

"Historically, that's not be an easy feat." Vivian added getting looks at her unhelpfulness.