☽ Secrets Revealed ☾

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

Sydney should've known this wouldn't last forever. One year for their birthday, Sydney had planned this big surprise party for him since he had, had to compromise the last couple of years since they shared a birthday. The day before it was supposed to happen he had figure it out. He still pretended like he didn't know but they could all tell.

Now he had figured out that Sydney and Vivian were hiding something. That's why he had been ignoring them both. He never liked being around people he thought were lying to him. This was just the first time it had been Vivian.

Sydney needed to take a minute for herself. She didn't need Vivian, so she was glad that Mikayla was keeping her there while Sydney walked over to the bathroom. She just needed to think it all over. She knew that Stiles wouldn't stay mad at Vivian forever which was good, but she wasn't too sure he wouldn't turn that energy at herself.

She splashed some water on herself and stared at her own reflection for a few seconds. The full moon had been messing with her. More than usual. It was affecting her thoughts and feelings into something different. She wanted to do something spontaneous. Reckless.

Sydney made eye contact with herself for a second before walking out of the bathroom with one thought in mind. Something that would take her mind off everything, something that would anger Vivian and make sure she wasn't as involved as she had been. Hopefully getting her off the hook.

Lydia was standing alone, waiting for practice to start. Sydney marched over to her and tilted her chin up with her fingers before leaning down and kissing her, hard. Lydia kissed back after a second before they both pulled back. Sydney gave her a smirk before wiping her lips off.

"You said you wanted to make Jackson jealous." Sydney said before walking away.

Not regretting a single thing.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Vivian regretted it the moment it happened.

She doesn't even know why she did it. Stiles hadn't done anything to her, neither had Tara. They had just been there when it had happened. She's so glad they couldn't see her and Scott. When she looked at Scott she expected to see the same look but he just had this self assured smile.

"Scott? We can't tell them." Vivian said leaning against the desk.

"'Cause you liked it too much?" Scott asked that same stupid smile on his face.

"No, god, what is wrong with you today?" Vivian said before walking out of the room grateful that the group had left already. She walked back as smirking Lydia, which she did not have time to think about.