☆ 'Accidental' Kisses ☆

┌────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┐

└────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────┘

Stiles came up with the idea. Tara just wanted Scott to feel better. Allison had broken up with him because of what happened back at the school. It had devastated Scott, so in the middle of the night, Tara and Stiles woke him up and started driving.

They were now looking for a nice place to sit. Scott following along from behind them. Tara had wanted to bring Vivian or Sydney. Someone who would be more responsible but Stiles didn't seem happy with that suggestion, so Tara decided to let it just be the three of them.

"Where are we going?" Scott asked as they passed a small house.

"You'll see." Stiles said, knowing more about where they were going than Tara.

"'Cause we really shouldn't be out here. My mom is in a constant state of freak-out from what happened at the store." Scott said looking around, Tara looked down at her feet. She was use to her parents not caring about what happens to her, but it still hurt when she thought about how if she died. They wouldn't care. They'd put up a front, grief publicly. But otherwise, their burden would be gone. Tara really wanted a drink.

"Well, your mom isn't the Sheriff okay. There's no comparison, trust me." Stiles said as they continued to walk.

"Your dad isn't Naomi Gasko." Tara said joking with Stiles. Naomi Gasko was a scary women when she wanted to be. Naomi had lectured them when they got home, she didn't ground them though. Naomi was mostly worried, she was busy so she couldn't always keep an eye on the two. She tried, more now with the killings. It was harder than usual to sneak out tonight.

"Can you at least tell me what we're doing here?" Scott asked, Tara turned to look at him as she responded.

"Yes. When your 2nd best friend-"

"Hey." Stiles interrupted.

"gets dumped." Tara continued on ignoring the interruption.

"I didn't get dumped." Scott said, interrupting Tara once again. "We're taking a break."

"All right, well, when you're 2nd best friend gets told by his, girlfriend, that they're taking a break..." Tara said trailing off as they stopped at their location.

"You get him drunk." Stiles said finishing the sentence and holding up a mostly full bottle of whiskey.

Tara just smirked.

⭒☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆⭒

Stiles sat a half full bottle of whiskey on the ground between him and Tara. They were both lying back on the ground. They were wasted.