short intro

Short Disclaimer:

This book is completely
fictional and not
based on reality.
I don't know skz in real life!
This is only for entertainment!!!!

As on my other account announced, I'm going to post here some little space os over skz. Don't question why, I just find little space adorable and I wanted to write something with skz, but I often found it cringe to write stories about people in real life.

In this book they'll mostly have a relationship that's only friendship or a little and caregiver. It will be rare that they'll be more than friends.

If you want to request something, I'm open for anything. But please make sure that it fits for little space. But if I get to many requests or ideas I'll make a normal oneshot book.

I don't have an updating schedule, because I don't have much time, so I'll see when I'm able to update.

And for the ones that don't know what little space is:

When someone enters little space, they may engage in activities such as coloring, playing with toys, watching children's shows or movies, cuddling with stuffed animals, or using baby or childlike items. It is important to note that engaging in little space is a personal choice and can vary greatly from person to person in terms of preferences and activities.

It's also worth mentioning that within these communities, safety, consent, and boundaries are essential. Participants engage in little space with the understanding and agreement of all involved parties, and it is important to create a safe and non-judgmental environment for those who choose to explore this aspect of themselves.

It's crucial to approach discussions and activities related to little space with respect and understanding, recognizing that it is a personal and individual experience for those who engage in it.

Have fun with the oneshots:)