Felix x Changbin -> difficulties with coffee

Začít od začátku

The younger was pressed to a wall and some random guy was grabbing him. A hand was under Felix shirt and the other around his throat. Felix tried to scream, but it wasn't helping anything.
The man smiled and kissed Felix neck. Felix was clearly in little space. He was kicking around himself, trying to make the man loose his grip around him.

Changbin had sawn enough. He got up to the man and punshed him straight in the face, knocking him out in the point.
Felix slid down the wall and hugged his knees.

"Now fuck off and if you dare to post any of this online, I will personally come after you and make your life a living hell!" Changbin shouted at the people that were still filming him. Some looked a bit terrified.

"Dada." Felix whispered, but since Changbin didn't hear him, he asked a little louder, making people gasp. Changbin glared one last time at the people infront of him.
Then he turned to Felix, who made grabby hands for him.

"Let's go inside the coffee shop and calm down a little." Changbin whispered into the younger ear as he pulled him up.
Felix nodded and wrapped his legs around Changbins torso.
Luckily the crowd split this time as they went to the doors of the shop.

"Hey, is everything okay?" The guy asked, walking up to them.

"No, could you please lock the doors and give us some warm milk?" Changbin asked him, sitting down with Felix, holding him close to his chest.

Three minutes later, the boy came back, handing Changbin a sippy cup with warm milk. The older looked at him questioning, how did he know Felix was in little space?

"My girlfriend is also a little. She always like this. Very clingey, but so cute and adorable. If you want I can give you a colour book, so he calms a bit more down." He suggested and stood up to get the items.
When he got back, he placed the colour book and pencils infront of Felix.

"Hey Felix, look what I found." He pulled a pink stuffit out of his and Felix face lit up imediately. It's was his favourite plushie, dwaekki. He made grabby hands and snuggled close to it when the boy gave it.

"Thank chu." Felix brabbeld and hugged it tightly. Suddenly they hears a lot of awwws. Changbin spun around to see where it came from, but no one was in the shop.
The guy sudddenly jumped up and closed the curtains, to block a camera out, which was filming them.
___

"Why are the not back yet? It's only a three minutes walk." Hyunjin asked a bit concerned. It was already a half hour, since Changbin and Felix went to get a coffee.

"Can you call them." Chan asked, even more tired since he didn't get his coffee. Hyunjin pulled out his phone. Before he wanted to call Changbin, he got a twitter notification.

Is Lee Felix of Stray kids a little?
A few minutes a video was posted, where Lee Felix from Stray kids addressed Seo Changbin as "dada".
*Inserted video image*

Hyunjin gasped and started to play the video. It showed Felix sitting on the ground with red eyes and calling Changbin dada and making grabby hands towards the older.

"Fuck!" He blurted out and pulled his hair a little.

"They found out. They know Felix is a little!" Hyunjin said, throwing his phone towards Han.
Chan pulled his phone out to and checked tik tok, hoping to get more infos. When he opened the fyp, he gasped. There was Felix pressed against a wall and a strange man kissing his neck and choking him.

Such a little slut was the caption and Chans blood started to boil.

"Someone contact jyp and tell him to find this motherfucker! If I find that bitch first, I can't guarantee to keep him alive!" He hissed and stormed out of the studio, dialing Changbins number on his way.

"Chanbin, I'm on my way. Meet me at the coffee shop." He told him, before he hung up and ran to the shop, but when he and there, it was closed.
He cursed and wanted to call Changbin agin, but then the door opened and a slightly older looking man came out.

"Changbin and Felix are here if you search them." He said and opened the door wide enough for Chan to come in. After that he locked it again.

"Hyungie!" Felix yelled, as he spotted Chan and waved to him.

"Thanks for looking after them." Chan said to the older and bowed.

"It's okay. No need to bow or thank you. My girlfriend is also a little and it's sad that people find it disgusting sometimes, even though the person most of time can't help it. I bet it's now all over the news." Chan nodded.

"Everything. He was filmed when someone assaulted him, when he kissed him and touched him. Even if people can tell that he didn't want it they call him slut and names I don't want to mention." The older shock his head on disappointement.

"If you want you can stay here until he is big again. I wouldn't suggest to go outside with him now. These people still are around."
____

It was evening when they left. Felix was in little space for two more hours, but when he went big again, he cried non stop and wouldn't even let Changbin near him.
He fell asleep twenty minutes ago, after he calmed down a little and now both of them were carrying him to the dorms.

"Hyunjin texted me. They found that bitch that touched touched Felix and some of the others that posted the videos of him." Chan said.

"Can I talk to this hoe?" Changbin asked with an angry tone.

"No. They already talked with him and I think he is scared for his live I think, since Minho talked in private with him and that idiot looked scared like shit after that?"

"Deserved!" Was all Changbin said, bevore they reached the dorms.

"Is he better now?" Jeongin asked the moment they stepped into the dorm.

"He is out of little space, but I think he is not okay after that bitch touched him." Changbin explained, sitting down on the couch.

"Yeah. Minho and Han scared the shit out of him. I saw what Han did to him, but what Minho did was on another level. That bitch voluntierend to go to jail after the talk."

"Binnie?" Felix slowly opened his eyes and looked around, not finding his boyfriend.

"I'm here Lix. Everything will get better again. Rest a bit let's talk again tomorrow." Changbin wrapped his arms around Felix and laid beside him.

Why does it get so angsty when I write it in maths?