𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏

♡⃝ ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ◡̈ ☽⋆

As the crew wait for the ship to land in the water, Lía decided to help Luffy with his haki training

As the crew wait for the ship to land in the water, Lía decided to help Luffy with his haki training. Only observation haki because Rayleigh only told her the basics for that one.

So here they are, Luffy and Lía are on the deck. Luffy's sitting on the ground while Lia's behind him.

"Put this on." Lia instructed, as she gave Luffy a black blindfold.

Luffy did as ordered, "Now what?"

"Oi! Pinocchio!"

"Hm?"

"Do you have a pipe that you don't need?" Lia asked.

"Uh... let me go check! Be right back!" Usopp said, before going inside his factory.

"Why a pipe?" Luffy questioned.

Lía smirked, "Because I'm gonna be hitting you with it."

"What?! But--"

"It's part of your training, Luffy." Lía said, "You have to use your other senses to dodge my attacks."

"Ohh!"

Usopp dashed towards her and gave her the pipe, "Here."

"Thanks, Pinocchio." Lia said, "And if anything gets destroyed, blame Luffy. He's supposed to dodge my attacks."

"Alright! Luffy, you better!" Usopp said, walking away from the monkey siblings.

"Wha-- WOW! Sister of the year goes to Lia!"

Lia blows kisses to everyone of the crew, making them laugh.

"Thanks! It's such an honor!" Lia said, wiping the fake tears, "It took a lot of time to reach it, but I did it! I'm the sister of the year."

Luffy rolls his eyes, "Hurry up, Lia!"

Lía nods, "Right."

Lia tightened her grip on the pipe and swings it towards Luffy's head. Luffy was about to dodge, but the pipe hit him. Luffy flew across the ship, and just as he was about to crash into something, Robin uses her devil fruit powers to prevent that from happening.

Luffy takes out his blindfold and his eyes formed a shadow, "I see..."

"Quitting already, Captain?" Zoro teased.

"Hell no!" Luffy said, sitting in front of Lia, "Again!"

And the same thing happened, he got hit.

Again and again and again.

"Remember to use your other senses, Luffy!" Lia said, "Use your ears!"

Luffy nods and did as she said. He dodged it! But got hit by the next one.