|| 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ||

Start from the beginning

Mikaelson's Plantation Mansion

...Mikaelson's Plantation Mansion...

Rosalind was sitting in her bed, reading a book and trying to and failing to improve her morning sickness. Suddenly she hears a car parks outside the house. Looking through the window, she smiles seeing a familiar Original blonde, exiting the car.

Walking out of the room towards the stairs she hears Rebekah's voice.

"Who the hell are you?" Hayley asks.

"Oh, you must be the maid. My bags are in the car...get them, will you?" Rebekah says shrugging her shoulders.

Hayley smiling wryly, puts down the iron poker.

"Hello. Not the maid" Hayley says descending the stairs.

"Then, who the bloody hell are you?" Rebekah asks narrowing her eyes.

Rosalind stands on the top of the stairs, looking down and smirking at them.

"She's my sister Bekah." she says walking down the stairs "be nice"

"ROSIE!" Rebekah squealed happily, rushing over the pregnant girl.

Hayley rolled her eyes at the Original. She wasn't happy to see her only remaining family being so close with Rebekah. Not that she would admit it out loud.

"I thought you wouldn't join the party" Rosalind jokes after hugging Rebekah.

"I am so happy that my idiot unworthy brother knocked you up" Rebekah says and Rosalind frowns.

"I'm not sure if you're complimenting me or not" Rosalind says and both girls smiled.

"I was expecting to see some kind of supernatural, miracle baby bump. Guess you're not showing yet" Rebekah says examining the girl.

"You have your brother's manners" Hayley says.

"She's your sister, hm" Rebekah narrowed her eyes at Hayley while speaking with Rosalind "wasn't the annoying doppelgänger enough?"

"Apparently not" they smiled.

"Anyway. Where's Elijah? He didn't let me talk to you through the phone, even though I almost annoyed him to death" Rebekah says and Rosalind laughs.

"Who knows. He's long gone" Rosalind says and Hayley nods.

"What do you mean, 'long gone'?" Rebekah asks.