Chapter 52 - Nomination

Thank you for reading! I don't own any of Harry Potter! Please let me know if you enjoy! Updates every Saturday!
—————————————————————

"Tom........!" Harriet gasped.

Outside, dawn began to break as her emerald eyes widened.

Her husband held her hips in his strong hands while he placed rough, possessive kisses across the base of her throat.

"Tom, please......!" Harriet cried.

The massive, mahogany headboard knocked against the wall with the force of their motion.

A short distance down the hallway, Mae and baby James slept in their separate rooms, blissfully unaware of their father's condition.

Harriet let her head roll back as a hoarse moan escaped her throat after her husband's skillful fingers attacked her center.

The sensations he caused overwhelmed her.

Harriet's nails dug into Tom's arms as the aftershocks coursed through her body while she began to drift back down to earth.

She sighed as Tom stiffened and growled through his own ecstasy while he buried his face in the crook of her neck.

Harriet gasped as her lover flooded her.

She could feel the warmth of Tom's heated skin under her nails.

As he relaxed and pulled her into a protective cuddle, careful not to let himself slip from her, Harriet frowned as she tangled her fingers in his short, curly, hair.

Harriet had enjoyed another cessation in her cycle sequence after James's birth.

Tom's body had grown bored with the pause and decided to throw him into a rut.

Most omegas would have been exhausted after hours of being kept awake by their insatiable, rutting alphas, but Harriet's loving heart filled with sympathy for her poor husband.

"You've had a really tough night, haven't you, sweetheart?" She asked in a gentle whisper as Tom helped himself to her breasts.

He rewarded her empathy with gentleness, instead of cruelly using his teeth.

Tom couldn't bring himself to harm Harriet, even in his agitated, primal state.

She sighed to herself and closed her tired eyes, hoping she could nap for a few minutes while Tom enjoyed his sustenance.

As the sun rose, a veiled peace settled over the Riddles' bedroom.

Harriet's breathing became steady and deep while Tom momentarily contented himself.

She nearly wept out of frustration when her gateway to rest abruptly closed once more.

A strangled cry left her throat as she instantly responded to her mate's needs, driven to adrenaline-fueled arousal by Tom's seductive pheromones as his hands began to roam her body as his lips moved down her abdomen.

The whispered incantation that left his throat sent curling swirls of black smoke slithering up Harriet's arms to bind her wrists to the bed.

She blushed at the degree of her own readiness as Tom raised himself up on his knees and eagerly spread his mate in front of him.

He paused for a moment to stare at his beloved.

Harriet didn't quite recognize him then, with his face a mask of desire.

His dark eyes seemed cold and predatory, yet there was something in his merciless stare that excited Harriet more than his scent.

Tom, her Tom, her dear Tom, he wanted her and her only, more than anything else in the world.

The Love Story of Harriet Potter and Tom Riddleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें