I clench my teeth at the same time as my other hand grabs the metal cable and pulls it toward me causing the remaining figure to be propelled toward me. This causes my attacker to panic and uses his quirk to evade a fatal blow from me.

Then the figure disappears and reappears a few meters behind me only to grab his injured partner who was on the ground before they both disappear.

A teleportation quirk? That kind of quirk is very rare. Wait a minute! My eyes widen as I realize the magnitude of the situation. According to my information, I-Island sent three pro heroes to protect David Shield and one of them possesses a close-range teleportation quirk.

It all makes sense now.

Hydra has infiltrated I-Island!

Then a loud explosion occurs in the center of the arena interrupting my thoughts and causing dust to spread all over the place while a childish laugh reaches my ears.

At this, a cruel smile spreads across my face. Child Emperor is here.

"It's playtime!" I hear Child Emperor's excited shout from the center of the arena where visibility is nil due to dust.

At that moment, a rotating spherical object supported by a rope passes through the great column of dust and heads toward me. "A Yo-Yo?" I ask mockingly reaching out my hand to stop the toy and pull Child Emperor towards me and then finish it all off in one fell swoop.

However, the moment the Yo-Yo hit my hand I felt the bones of my hand begin to break at the same time that an extremely powerful electric current ran through my entire body causing me to scream in pain. This electric current was more powerful than all the previous ones.

"But what the hell?!" I exclaim as my body is propelled backward causing me to crash hard into a wall with my eyes wide open as my breathing quickens as my sight focuses on the center of the arena.

What has happened?

Then all the dust in the arena dissipated immediately due to the gusts of wind produced by Child Emperor who was swinging his Yo-Yo around him at an impressive speed.

This brat...

"Experiment Number H-35!" Child Emperor exclaims stopping his Yo-Yo and holding it between his hands which are covered by a pair of strange gloves.

This damn brat...

"Yo-Yo Hunter!" He exclaims causing an incredible electric current produced by his gloves to light up his surroundings and cover the Yo-Yo with electricity before launching it back at me with terrifying speed.

This damn brat is more dangerous than I imagined.

__________________________

Yo-Yo Hunter

Yo-Yo Hunter

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.