"I'm happy that both of my grandsons found the woman they want to get married to," grandma said with a genuine smile on her face while moving her old eyes from us to Erick and Grace. Grace gave a faint smile as she felt people's eyes on her, and Erick just nodded in acknowledgment with his stone face. Looking at them, I remembered their brawl. 

"Now only my granddaughter is left. I hope she finds her love of life as her brothers did" she said while looking at her, making her give a small faint smile.

"Amen," she said boldly while drinking her drink in one go as people cheered for her. My eyes moved to Dr. Daniel when I found his eyes trained on her face. His face was calm, but I could see a storm building up behind his glass in his eyes at her words. She looked challengingly at him, which made his jaw clench. 

After that, my mom, dad, and a few of our relatives talked. Soon, our dinner was served. I breathed a sigh of relief because it was only when he moved his hand away from my thigh that he stopped pinching it, as if to make me remember he was still seated beside me. The slight sting on my skin didn't let me forget it. We all have our dinner while chatting with each other. I talked with everyone except him. I felt his eyes on me from time to time. He would place his hand on my tight from time to time, making my body shiver as his finger traced the edge of my dress, waiting to slip in. The whole dinner, I felt as if I was kept on edge by his callous hand. They were threatening to do so many things to me the entire time. I took a deep breath of relief when the girls pulled me away from him to introduce his other cousin from the extended family. 

"Wow, your ring is so beautiful," one of his cousins said, looking at that enormous diamond ring on my finger. 

"Yeah, it is." I just gave a faint smile every day. I can feel its weight on me. 

Sage, I brought some wine for you. It will help you. Isabella bought two glasses of red liquid. I excused myself from the crowd that was keeping me safe. I was feeling more and more anxious with each passing second. Tomorrow I am getting married. I think it was wedding jitters. And the constant feeling of his eyes on me was not making things any better. 

"Where is Grace?" I asked her while taking the glass from her. "I don't know. She was here a few minutes ago," Isabella shrugged while taking a sip of her wine. Yeah, she was here a few minutes ago when this girl disappeared. I was about to take my first sip when a small body collided with me, and I spilled some of my wine on my chest and my clothes. I looked down to find a cute toddler. He grinned at me, showing me his few milk teeth. I smile back at him. His innocent smile made me forget my worries. 

"I'm so sorry," his mother came running to me with an apologetic face. He hid his face behind my legs, giggling. 

"It's ok," I said with a smile, and she took him away, still apologising to me. He waved goodbye at me, making me smile and do the same. 

"You should clean it before it leaves a stain," Isabela said, making me nod in agreement. I walked away from there towards the bathroom, which was in the end. I didn't even have any tissues with me, and wine had now slipped down my cleavage with visible red droplets on my skin. Before I could walk into the bathroom, I was pressed against the near wall in the corner. My body instantly recognised those callous hands. He made me wrap my legs around his waist as he brought my upper body to his level. I tried to calm him down because of his sudden panic.

My breath hitched when he pressed both of my hands above my head, caging me with his sinful body. My eyes rolled back words when I felt his slippery tongue sliding on my cleavage, tracing the red droplets. My whole body shivered. He hummed while doing it, making something happen in the pit of my stomach. I stopped breathing at his sudden action. This tongue kept tracing a line until it reached my collarbone. My whole body felt putty in his arms. The tip of his nose then traced the path until it reached my ear lobe. He sucked on it, sending sparks directly to my core. 

"Don't you think that the conversation between us is over? Run as much as you want, but only one night, and you will be moaning under me," he said in his dominating voice. It made my throat dry. 

"Every night I'm going to bend you and make you answer me the way I want." 

Important
If you guys want to read my book Litte Bride it is available on the Booknet app. You will find a direct link in my bio. It gets updated every day. Go check it.

_______________________________________
A/N
Hey, guys update for you.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.

Get early access to new chapters on Patreon.

Ashes of a Lie Complete!
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 144

To know more search PatreonBlueDragon95 to find me.

I will see you at the next update until then take care and don't forget to have fun.

Vote, comment, and share.