Bnha x quake reader ( agents of S.H.I.E.L.D)

Oc/reader is female. She is in the same age range as class 1A.

She is in class 1A. And she is bisexual. And all of class 1A have huge crushes on her.

She is edgy and can out-talk anyone with her unflappable nature. She loves her friends deeply and worries for their well-being. She would kill and die for her loved ones

She also has an immense care for children and their well-being and is surprisingly capable of handling them.

Her quirk is Quake.

All existing matter and energy within the known universe vibrate at a specific resonant frequency on the quantum level.

She can sense the various frequency vibrations in her environment and manipulate them.

Her quirk is connected to her heart rate, and as a negative result she can lose control of her quirk whenever her heartbeat increases during stressful situations.

Her body is able to withstand enhancing and releasing intense vibrational waves, however attempting to forcefully internalize or hold back her quirk will put an excessive strain on her body and may lead to internal injuries like ruptured veins, hairline bone fractures, or other severe consequences, which requires her to Wear a pair of metal gauntlets with her uniform which helped her focusing her quirk.

These also greatly reduced the strain her quirk enacted on her bones, without them, bone fractures happened everytime she used her quirk to the point where even a weak shockwave was painful for her.

When focused, her abilities' extend to the point that she can create both force barriers and powerful concussive waves of sheer force.

Her quirk is so precise she can make an controlled avalanche, and make glasses ring.

Since sound is the vibration of air molecules, she is acute to sounds that other people can not.

she can generate an earthquake.

She can also restrict breathing.

When the camp was attacked she could tell who was real by sending vibrations through peoples body, which allowed her to feel their bones.

Her quirk can also be used sub-consciously. Using it to break out of shinso brainwash.

She is able use her quirk to cause opponents weapons to vibrate apart.

Perhaps her most used move she is able to generate and focus powerful concussive waves of vibrating air in the form of directed concussive blasts at her enemies.

The effects of her blasts can vary from being weak enough to only knock opponents into walls and shatter windows, to strong enough to break a person's arm even when protected by a quirk.

destroy massive areas of concrete roads, send cars flying, knock back blasts from people quirks.

destroy a portion of a floor.

Make the ground vibrate so people can't not stand.

She also uses her blasts in battle to block blows from opponents.

Levitation: she is capable of manipulating vibrations under herself to propel and levitate herself.

Aside from levitating herself, she can also levitate others.

She can also use her concussive blasts to propel herself in the air and cushion her falls.

She is also able to catch people falling from great heights without harming them by creating cushioning platforms of concussive force.

She is also able to concentrate her concussive waves in her hands before releasing them in a massive shock wave.

She could also use her powers to resuscitate someone by sending weak concussive pulses to their heart.

She is also able to release concussive shockwaves through her punches.

She is also capable of absorbing vibrations, she even can absorb an earthquake. and when used in conjunction with her gauntlets, she is able to absorb a larger quantity of vibrations, but can only hold them so so long and must release them or she risks causing irreparable damage to herself.

She can also control another person's vibrations if they have that type of quirk. (shindo quirk won't work on her as her quirk let's her have comple control over any vibration)

Disintegration: she can cause molecules to vibrate violently enough that the bonds between them are destroyed, causing whatever she is using her powers on to disintegrate into the atmosphere.

Force-Field Generation: she is able to shape vibrating air into physical fields, allowing her to block gunshots and blasts from other people's quirks (ex, bakugo, todoroki, Denki)

She can also use her quirk by sending out a vibration strong enough to push a nomu out of the atmosphere in seconds, eventually leading to his death in space.

She is a master at pattern recognition and analysis; in other words, she picks up on patterns that others do not notice

Her fighting style is comprised of kickboxing, Brazilian jiu-jitsu, boxing, Krav Maga, and Jujutsu.