Bnha x jean Gray reader (x men)

Reader/oc is a vigilante with a very powerful Quirk(the powers of jean Gray from x men) 

She is in the same age group of class 1A and she is bisexual. All of class 1A  except bakugo have crushes on her.  (she either ends up with all of them in a reverse harem relationship, or you do separate chapters where she only dates one person  for everyone )

The villains and hawks are aged down to 17/18.

The villains are yandere (obsessed with her) 

She has had her powers since she was 3 at the death of her parents from a villains attack she mind linked with her parent as they died and since then she has never showed emotion.

She uses her mind reading powers to find and stop crimes. 

She is caught by all might who adopts her. They get along great having witnessed there (honory for allight)
Parents deaths.

All might sees how much it means to her to be a vigilante helping people and they make a agreement she will be a vigilante until she can apply for UA.

She gets found out about being all nights daughter. People think she is his biological daughter. And they never told them that she is his adopted daughter.

She helps him by telling him in his mind when he needs to to go back to his other form.

When she gets into UA. Class 1A is all very nice to her except bakugo. Who hates her as she is more powerful than him by a long shot.