Bnha x Polaris reader (the gifted)

Oc/reader female in the same age group as class 1A. She is bisexual and all of class 1A have crushes on her. (bakugo has a crush on her but she Dosent like him.)

She is a strong-willed, brave and loyal person . She also suffers with depression and a mental illness which affects her moods on the occasions.

She has an extremely powerful quirk which let's her control possesses magnetogenesis, magnetokinesis and ferrokinesis. Whenever she utilizes her quirk both of her hands glow greenish-black

She can generate, create and project greenish-black magnetic fields from both of her hands or her entire body.

she can manipulate magnetic fields.

She can manipulate all forms of metal.

She is skilled in hand-to-hand combatant. She also uses her quirk in creative ways like punching someone with a metal spoon wrapped around her hand to increase her strength and the damage.

She is the only daughter of the villain magneto and her mother who he kidnapped (her quirk let her power up other people's quirks but only for about an hour.  He used her to improve his quirk before he went out to fight heros and kill people.

With her quirk only powering him up for an hour he forced her to have his child who would become his weapon.

That is why she is way more powerful than him as her moms quirk spent almost a year powering up her quirk and improving it ) (or something like that where her moms quirk powered up her quirk.)

She was trained by her father since her quirk first appered when she turned 4

He abused her and her mother psychicaly and mentally.  For years

She had just turned 6 and As he was beating her mother and was just about to kill her she had a meltdown and used her quirk to gather all the metal in the house and make it spear into her farther killing him.

As she killed her father metal outside their house and down the street stated to shake and bend.

People called the police and heros and they tracked it to their house where they came across magnetos dead body filled with anything metal. As she cried over her mother's dying body.

She wouldn't let them near her mother. So they called erasherhead who erased her quirk so they could get to her mother.

Her mother survived but was in a coma for almost a month.

So she lived with eraserhead after they bonded. (she had to live with him cause sometimes her quirk would get out of hand.)

after her mother awoke she got a quirk damping Braclet until she could control her quirk.

Eraserhead and her mom kept in contact and after a while started dating. And when she was 10 they got married.

She calls aziwa dad (sorry of I spelled his name wrong I can never get it right)

She wanted to become a hero so awizaw help her control her quirk and helps her train. But it was always cause she wanted to and want abusive training like her DNA donar (as she calls magneto)

She knows pro heros that are close to aziwa. And calls them aunts, and uncles. She even knows allmight and calls him uncle might.

All might even helps her train her body. She is pretty muscular for a child.

And when he gets injured she figured it out. But she promised she wouldn't tell anyone so aziwa Disney know.

She gets into class 1A and pretendeds to not know any of her uncles and aunts and pretended she wasn't aziwa daughter.