Spencer Reid x Wife mafia boss Reader

Reader/Oc is female. She is the Boss of a Mafia/Crime group.

Spencer Dosent know that his wife is the feared lioness the leader of one of the most Ruthless group/mafia

She is feared as the Lioness (you can choose Different)

Her crime group/Mafia kills people for hire. But they only kill actual bad people like abusers, Murders and people who commit child crimes.

She rules over her mafia/group with an iron fist. You kill a child your dead, you don't obey orders and your dead, you kill invent people your dead and more.

They study their targets so closely to make sure they are actuality criminals.

And they don't kill children.

They have lots of money and use it to bribe cops and Jules to get case files for people who are guilty but never got convicted.

Reader/Oc uses her connections or kills the criminals who have hurt Spencer herself. Even getting them broken out of jail to torture and then kill them and making the body dissaper making it look like they are hiding from the BAU.

The cops and any other law enforcement agency thinks her mafia/group is just like all the others and that kill whoever they want and that they deal in drugs and traffaking and more.

No law enforcement knows what the lioness looks like who her name is Or anything. They have tried to send undercover agents/cops but they never get accepted into the grouo/mafia as reader/oc knows that they are undercover

She is a year older than Spencer. And they have been secretly married for over 5 Years but they have been dating since they were 19 and 20

No one in the BAU knows that Spencer is married.

As Reader/Oc had either bribed a judge or forced them to do all the necessary documents and then she made them impossible to access.

Reader/Oc has known Spencer since they where kids she was the only person who protected him from bullies.

Sh cut him down from the pole and stole clothes for him. And the next day she beat the people who toed him to the pole.

She broke a guy's jaw and broke a girls arm and more. And no one ever reported her as they where terrified of her.

After that no one messed with Spencer.