Fem Percy Jackson X originals

Percy Jackson is female. And the biological mother of the Mikaelsons.

As Esther and Dahlia finds out they can't have children and they are either Percy's half sisters, or they just managed to summon her or captures her and forces Percy to have children by putting a sleeping or something where she can't move or talk spell, and then mikael rapes her Esther and dahlia agree that dahlia will get one child from Percy and Mikael and Esther will get as many as she wants .

Percy is conscious but she can't move or do anything as she is raped. And gives birth.

When she after years and Freya who got taken by dahlia,finn,Elijah who were taken by Esther she manages to escape and either falls in love with kalus's father Ansel or was raped by him.

After Nicklaus was convinced Esther finds her and threatend to kill Finn, Elijah and her baby if she didn't surrender Percy knowing is she didn't surrender she would kill her kids and just take Percy and start it all over again so Percy not wanting her children to get killed surrenders and swears she will escape and kill Esther and find her children. As soon as she surrenderd Esther took Klaus and then put her under a stronger spell and got mikael to rape her again and she gave birth to Kol, Rebekha and Henrik.

Centuries later she awakens ans she goes and finds her children.

Explaining that she is their biological mother. But they don't believe her until she either uses a truth spell or something similar.