Bnha x scarlet witch

(The other people from the mcu don't exist and chaos magic doesn't exist its just her quirk.)

Oc or reader is a female. She is 5"10 tall. She is an American.She has red hair it can be short or long. She is 15 years old. Her quirk is The powers of the scarlet witch from the MCU, Her powers include Telekinesis, Force-Field Generation, Disintegration, Mental Manipulation, and Emotion Manipulation. Telepathy, Levitation, Reality Warping.

She had a younger twin brother named peter, But he died in a villain attack when they were children and when her brother died her quirk activated and she lost control and killed the villain who killed her brother. The police didn't arrest her but put a device on her that dampened her powers.

After her brother was killed she hated villains, and heroes as they waited for a more suitable hero to fight the villain as their quirks weren't suitable

.After her brother's funeral her family moved to Japan. She dosent want to be a hero, but she will never walk away if someone is in trouble not like the "heroes" who let her brother die.

She trains to use her powers that are dampened by the device, She is still very strong able to lift a person with her powers but nowhere near as strong when she went berserk and killed the villain, as when it was over the city she was in had massive damage as she threw cars after cars and trucks at the villain that he barley dodged, and she killed him by impaled him with metal poles and car parts that she ripped from cars with her powers until he died screaming in pain as she wanted him to suffer. but she never hit civilians.

She trains her powers getting stronger but she never got as strong as she used to be. She trains in martial arts getting a toned body. She has used her powers secretly to stop thieves and villains whenever she saw them, using her powers to stop them or trip them up, sometimes using her mind control to frighten them with their worst memories as when she does that they break down and don't move.

Her powers were that strong as she didn't need to be near them as she stopped them and mind controlled them, so she never got caught as the cops didn't think the teenager a couple of streets away would be able to stop villians.

She gets into UA. By absolutely destroying the robots even the zero pointer, And saving other kids as the test went on she ends up in first place with 150 points. 90 villain points and 60 rescue points.

She gets 1st in the quirk apprehension Test. Using her powers to fly to the finish line for the 50-meter dash, using her powers to encase her hand to enhance her strength for the grip test, Using her powers to jump high for the standing long jump, she couldn't use her powers for the repeated side steps, using her powers to do the ball throw getting over 800 meters, and just normally doing the distance run, seated toe touch, and the sit-ups.

Bakugo was not happy that he was in 4th place. Swearing at her but she couldn't care less about the angry pomeranian who wasn't threatening at all.

Her hero costume is below. 

But the headpiece she wears is blue her brother's fav color, and she has a hidden device on her ankle that is her power dampener.

In the battle trial with all might, she is paired with Sato and Koda on team F as Villians. They go up against Ashido and Aoyama as team E. They win.

At the USJ attack, she was sent with Orijro to the fire zone.

When she sees Aizawa being beaten by the nomu she remembers her brother's death and she gets enraged, with a yell of rage her powers go wild breaking the power dampened device that was on her ankle, as soon as that broke all hell broke loose as with the similarity to her brother's death her powers go out of control as her eyes turn red as she attacks the nomu getting it off Aizawa and the going beserk, ripping its arms off as it regenerates.

She has enough control to use her powers to lift Aizawa away from the fight and generates a red forcefield around him, as he looks at her in shock as no one except nezu knew oh her past and how she went berserk killing the villain that killed peter her brother.

When class 1A gets to central plaza they get a shock watching as oc keeps ripping of the nomu arms, then lifting it up and throwing it everywhere.

When all might arrives he sees her absolutely destroying the nomu with blasts of her red powers and ripping its arms off, lifting it and throwing it around. But since it can regenerate it just keeps getting back up before she starts ripping its arms off again.

Oc has been fighting this thing for over 5 minutes and she is starting to get tired, as this is the first time all her power has been unleashed since peters death and she isn't used to all the energy it takes and holding the forcefield around Aizawa as she fights this thing is using all her energy. With one last huge blast, she faints from exhaustion as her force field collapses and all might rush in and takes her to Aizawa as he fights the nomu

When the teachers are told about her past they are shocked and when the police come to put a new power dampening device on her they convince them that is dangerous to dampen her powers as if she gets attacked again she could get killed if she has her powers dampened.

Without the power dampener, she has to train harder to get control of her quirk again, as before she didn't have to control that much raw power. With lots of training, she gets better control but if she gets too emotional she loses control.