Bnha x animal shifter reader

Oc/reader is 24 years old. She is 5'9

Her quirk is animal soul she can touch an animal and copy / absorb their soul. The animals soul gets stored in her mindscape.

Once she has absorb the animals soul it is with her permanently.

She gets the animal's insticts and their personalities merge with her personality.

She has hundreds of animals including differnt types of birds, dogs and cats.

Animals are drawn to her and dogs and cats kept going to her when she was a baby.

She used to by tickets to the zoo and then climb in with the animals but she got banned so she starts sneaking in

She is the niece of inko Midoryia.

Her dad is inko's half brother.

She was abused by her dad after her mother died giving birth to her.

Her dad is a villain and was arrested after inko gave the police proof that he was abusing oc/reader.

And then it was discovered he was also a masked villain that had killed over 10 people including kids.

She is around 10 when her dad was arrested and she went to live with inko.

Inko adopts her and she changes her last name to Midoryia.

She lives with inko for years and then izuku was born

She is 18 when  her dad escapes from prison he breaks into their house and kills inko.

He tries to kill her and baby izuku but she turns into her lioness and almost kills him but she manages to stop herself.

When the heros and police arrived they saw a lioness standing protectively in front of a baby.

They know it's oc/reader as they have records she can turn into animals.

She ends up adopting izuku.

She is a pro hero.

She adopts shoto, shinso, toga, Kota, eri

When she finds out bakugo is bulling izuku she has a talk with him.

But that still Dosent stop him so she takes izuku out of their school and sells inko old house before she moves a couple of city's away with izuku.

With her being a pro hero and izuku always wanting to be a hero she teaches him self defence. She also has spars with him and when she adopts the others she spars with them aswell if they want to be a hero.

The older pro heros are aged down. To their 30s. (Ex all might)

These heros , All might, midnight, aizawa, Vlad king, hawks, ectoplasm, gang orca, ingenium, Mandalay, hound dog, edge shot, fat gum, thirteen, joke, miruko, ryukyu are all interested in her

These villains, Shigaraki, Dabi, spinner, Mr compress, lady nagant, stain,  overhaul, are all interested in her.

They are all interested in her but not each other so no MxM between the pros or villains.

(either do a reverse harem relationship or seperete endings where she ends up with each one sepertly)

Oc/reader is bisexual.