GOT daenerys x male reader

Oc/reader is a knight who becomes a guard for daenerys in season 1. He was hired by viserys.

He hates him. He becomes a good friend to daenerys.

He hates that daenerys Is being used as a tool. He tries to convince her to run away from her brother before he gives her to drogo. But she won't run away with him.

So he decided to go with her to help her  by being a good friend and try to keep her safe.

When drogo dies. He tries to convince daenerys to not get help from the witch.

He eventully discovers that he is in love with daenerys. He Dosent just think of her as a friend.

Eventully daenerys works out after grieving drogo that she has feelings for him. And they get together.

They free the slaves together and they make Essos their home. If they have to leave Essos they need leave it unprotected. As the unssulied help train people who volunteered to be soldiers.

They take care of the people of Essos. They are loved there.

They even build homes for all the former slaves.

They even start attacking and taking over other slavers. And freeing the slaves. They give them the choice of they can come back to Essos.

They even have a child together and the dragons are fiercely protective of the child. (you choose gender)

With oc/reader being a great strategist Rhaegal, Viserion never get killed. missandei never gets killed.

And with him by daenerys side she Never goes mad. Or burns down kings landing.

She also doesn't force any knights/soldiers to bend the knee they can serve her or they can go home and they won't be harmed and their families won't be harmed.

Daenerys never gets involved with Jon snow or any other character she was involved with. As she gets with the oc / reader after drogo's death.

They take the seven kingdoms and they become Queen and king.

They are known as the most kind queen and king.