BTS x Vampire/werewolf hybrid singer Reader

BTS are still idols.

Oc/reader is a Vampire/werewolf hybrid the first in existence.

She is a year older than jin

She is amazing singer/artist. Sometimes she even dances but only at concerts so it's more special for her fans.

She has loved singing she she was a little kid. And after she goes on a talent show (like the voice, X Factor.) and when she wins she becomes famous really fast.

Her fandom is very big ( it'd sort of like army with all diffrent races, genders, ages and sexuality .

Most of them are nice people but she still has some toxic fans.

Their are tons of videos of her interacting with fans. (she is like Harry Styles with his fans at concerts)

She is very popular mostly in America but she still has fans all over the world.

She writes almost all of her songs.
Her music has meaningful lyrics.

She has been an active singer a couple of years longer than BTS.

They debuted a couple years after her.

BTS are fans of her music. They all like how meaningful her lyrics are.

She is an alpha werewolf but after her first taste of human blood her hidden vampire side emerged(her dad was a vampire and her mum was a werewolf.)

Her parents were mates but it was forbidden they were told to break the mate bond but they wouldn't do it so they ran away together.

After years of being on the run from vampires and werewolves who were sent to kill them. They find out m/n (mom name) is pregnant.

When oc/reader was born they got ambushed by werewolves so d/n (dad's name) bought time for his mate and child attacking and killing the pack of werewolves but he got killed in the process.

No one knows she is a Vampire/werewolf hybrid.

Vampires and werewolves are the only supernatural beings that exist (no witches or anything else)

she doesnt have a pack. As other vampires and werewolves are scared of her because she is a vampire/werewolf hybrid and they have tried to kill her but vampires and werewolves weakness don't work on her as they cancel each other out.

(vampire powers from the originals. Werewolf powers is a mix of originals and Teen Wolf.( she is an alpha so her eyes glow red)

BTS meet her at a American award show.

That's when oc/reader finds out the seven members of bts are her mates. She has to contain her vamp and wolf side from shouting mate.

Since they are Humans BTS don't feel the mate bond as clearly as her. All they feel is attracted to her and a strange feeling that they have to be close to her.