Black widow x Superman reader

Oc/reader is superman (Tyler).

He has been superman for years but their has been no photos of him. Only videos of a red and blue blur flying all over the world helping people.

Fury and shield have tried to find him by tracking his flying but he moves to fast to be tracked.

All shield knows about him is that he is extremely fast, can fly and is strong.

Oc/reader always knew he was an alien as his parents told him. As he kept growing stronger and gaining more abilities.

He has been using his pod and the fortress of solitude since then to learn about his himeworld krypton and all about his powers.

He found record of krytons fighting style and that is the style he uses.

With kryptoians being more advanced he can learn languages in days.

He knows Kryptonese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Chinese, Arabic, Japanese, German, French.

Oc/reader is using the Fortress of Solitude as a home base.

He lives on his parents farm.

His adopted parents where killed in a tornado when he was on the other side of the world helping people. He tried to get there but his parents where killed before he got there.

He is in the fortress of solitude when he hears screams from new york.

He flies there as fast as he can and starts Evacuating people.

He picks lots of people up and puts them on a bus before flying the bus to the other side of the city where there are no aliens. He puts them down in front of a police station where they should be safe.

He does that so fast all the people see is that all of a sudden they are on the otherside of the city in front of a police station.

He also flies injured people to a hospital. Writing what is wrong with them on a piece of paper that he puts in the peoples hands.

He also kills all the aliens he comes across.