Bnha x fusion quirk Reader

Oc/reader is in class 1A she is bisexual.

Her quirk is energy and fusion(like from Steven universe)

She thought her quirk was just energy control (she can make blasts and force fields she can take people's energy and use it as her own or give it to others to help heal them or she can use her own energy to heal people )

But after an incident when she was young her quirk had a evolution. Using people's energy she can fuse with people. (she is mainly in control of the fusion as she is the one who makes the fusion and supplies and manipulates the energy needed to fuse)

To fuse, people must be in perfect sync mentally, physically, and emotionally. And oc/reader must manipulate the energy

Fusions are usually formed when two or more people perform a synchronized dance, though this is only optional.

Each fusion's dance is different.

If successful, they transform into an amorphous mass of light before fully transforming.

When people fuse, their bodies and minds become one. This creates an entirely different entity, as opposed to two minds sharing a single body.

Each fusion embodies a relationship between the participants.

While some fusions embody romantic relationships, fusion is not inherently romantic, and other fusions can embody other sorts of relationships such as the social relationships between friends, family, allies or even enemies.

The new forms have extra body parts and the combined heights and strengths of the fusers.

A fusion is marked stable when the fusing people remain a strong synchronization, while also keeping a strong bond between each other. Some fusions are stable due to how close in connection the people fusing are

Some fusions can be unstable due to the way their participants' personalities combine. 

When people fuse it combines their quirks. (ex shinso brainwash and oc/reader energy quirks combine so they can blast people with energy that upon contact can brainwash them)

The first time she fused with someone it was her younger brother when a villain attacked.

She fused with him when the villain was going to attack him she tried shielding him but was to late and in her brothers last moments with her energy not healing him her quirk mutated trying to save him by fusing them together to make more energy to heal him.but it was too late and with oc/reader fused with him she felt everything he felt as he died.

She almost died with him trying to giving him all her energy when they fused. It almost killed her.

Oc/reader is very protective of her loved ones willing to die for them and willing to kill for them.

Oc/reader Dosent show her emotions easily especially after her brother died.

She seems to people to have no emotions but when other people have fused with her they feel all the love she has for the people she cares for and what she is willing to do for them.

She fuses with all of class 1A. And when aizawa was attacked by the nomu she fused with him to try and save him. And to protect her class mates.