Bnha x Catra Reader

Oc/Reader is female she is in the same age range as Class 1A. She is bisexual.

She looks like catra from she-ra (Netflix)

Her quirk is feline (cant come up with better name)

She has the best traits of cat breeds.(example she has the strength of a tiger, the speed of a cheetah, eyesight of a lion and more but she looks like a normal cat)

She was naturally born with cat features and often acts just like a cat.

Her hearing, Sight, Smell and taste are greatly improved. She can hear far distances. And she can track someone's scent.

She is physically superior to a normal human, able to hold her own against people with strength quirks.

She is very fast able to run as fast as a cheetah.

She has catlike agility and swiftness x 10, being able to flip, back flip, jump, and climb with much more ease than the average person.

She has the strength of a Tiger.

Her partially retractable claws are her main weapons, and she uses them to slice at enemies or stop herself from falling off steep surfaces. She has claws in her feet as well which enhance her grip when climbing.

She's often late or absent to important events such as meetings and tests and elects to take the easy way out instead of putting forth actual effort.

She refuses to respect authority and resents people who see her as weak and unworthy.

She has a very headstrong and stubborn nature and refusing to give up or relent when she is focused on a goal.

Additionally, she is incredibly manipulative.

Her whole life has been dedicated to avenge her dead sibling whom she loved with all of her heart.
(choose sibling gender)

She cared for people, especially her sibling but after they were killed she couldn't care less about anyone or anything.(but she has a soft spot for children.)

She adored heros but after her sibling died and she was told they were killed by heroes, she despise heros and wants to break them mentally and physically.

She was raised by a Man who kidnapped her and her sibling and raised them as child soldiers.

When her sibling died she was told she was killed by heroes. But she later learned the man who raised them killed her sibling.

She was at the USJ attack. And gets caught.

Nezu wants to turn her over to the heros side so he forced her to go to UA.

(people from she-ra don't exist)