Bnha x Saiki K reader

Reader/oc has a quirk with the same powers as Saiki K. His quirk drawback is that it's so strong with so many things having to do with telekinesis. that it's extremely hard to control so he wears a quirk cancellation device( the pink things on his head) but his quirk is so strong that it only dampens his power. 

He pretends not to care, but if someone hurts his friends or family he goes into a rage.

He has the same sweet tooth. 

He has no siblings. His parents act the same as Saiki's do.

Class 1A has all the students that it has in the anime. (please no removing characters)

He pretends to not care a lot about his classmates but they see how if they mentioned something that he remembered and if they were sad their fav food would be on their desk the next day, they figure out that it's oc/reader.

with him being able to read minds he finds out Aoyama is the traitor, he doesn't turn him in as he reads his mind and finds out all for one is forcing him and has threatened his family, he even gives him false information sometimes and the info he does give him is the lowest quality, he told all for one the number of students but not their genders, ages, quirks. 

He keeps an eye on Aoyama. 

He befriends koji Koda, fast as he can read his mind so he can communicate with him without sign language but after a while, he learns it. 

He is really great with kids, they are a huge soft spot for him, so when he meets Kota he bonds with him easily, he gets into the fight with muscular just as Deku was going to be crushed as he was unconscious. He goes through Deku and Kota minds learning all he can, before he reads muscular mind seeing that he killed Kota's parents, and all the info muscular has on the league of villains, witch includes their names,quirks and more. 

He goes into a rage and his quirk dampener comes off from his quirk getting more powerful as when he feels strong emotions his quirk gets stronger sometimes destroying his quirk damper from the pure power he lets out.

He beats muscular to an inch of his life. He then uses his quirk to lift Kota and Deku as he goes to his other classmates who are in trouble.