Bnha x Villian/anti-hero Mother

Oc/Reader is female. She is the younger half Sister to Inko Midoriya They share the same mom but have different Dads.

She was abused by her dad until he died. And then she goes and lives with her mom and inko.

She is younger by six years. She is 20 when izuku is born. (I think Im not good at math)

She was a Private investigator. She is extremely smart and used her smarts to hack and stalk people who she was hired to find their secrets.

Her quirk is Elemental Bending. But she registers her quirk as Fire Bending. As she didn't want to be a weapon for The  Hero Public Safety Commission.
And pretend She can only control Weak flames.

A couple of months after izuku is born. They where having a day out when they get attacked and inko is killed and izuku is almost killed as well but she manages to save him getting a huge scar on her face that goes from her forehead between her eyes to her chin in the process.(like Sakura Ogami From Danganronpa)

Dabi, Hawks, shigiraki, Toga, Natsuo and Fuyumi are aged down as well. To 7 Natsuo, 9 Fuyumi, 11 Dabi, 10 hawks, 6 Toga, 6 Shigiraki ( she finds him before all for one)

She changes after her sister is killed and izuku was almost killed.

She becomes a Villian/ Anti-Hero. Who beats killers to almost the point of death. She patrols in a Black costume that helps her blend into the shadows. She uses a voice modulator to sound like a man.(kinda like batman best voice)

She wears a body camera and records the criminals. But turns it off when she beats the criminals.

She patrols almost every day and night and fights any Criminals saving people in the process. She beats the criminals the worst the crime is to the almost the point of death. And then leaves the person and a USB of the body camera footage and calls the police.

She uses her skills as a former private investigator to find Child abusers and more uses her hacking skills. Looking at police records and hospital records and when she finds suspicious records she stalks them to see if they are abusing their child/partner.

And if they are she takes recordings of the abuse. And then kidnapped the abusers and beats them using her quirk and her fists. And calls the police leaving the footage of the abuse like she does with criminals she fights on the streets.

She raises izuku as her own son. But does tell him that his biological mother was her sister and that she died.

She adopts shinso who was 5. after running into him at a park where he was abandoned with a muzzle on him. She takes him home and removes the muzzle

She then tracks the parents down and finds proof they abused shinso and sends it to the police after she breaks their jaws, so they won't be able to speak. And then beats them using her quirk to bend the air to slam them around.

She adopts the todoroki family after finding Dabi in an alley as his flames where hurting him. And uses her Quirk bending his fire and stopping it. She then heals his burns by using her water bending. (like katara)

She takes Dabi home and after he wakes up he freaks thinking she is going to hurt him as his quirk activated and he watches in awe as she absorbs/ stops his flames and then heals him.

She gains his trust. And Dabi bonds with izuku and shinso.

And she finds out he is the son of endeavour and that he and his siblings are abused.

She Tries to expose him with proof but it just gets covered up. So she kidnappes the kids. (Rei was already in the hospital and she was a bit abusive to begin with)

Getting the todoroki siblings to reuinte.

She gets a person who can permently change someone's hair colour with their quirk to change their hair colour to shades of green. And she hacks all she needs to make it to look like she is the biological mother to them.

She adopts Hawks( kidnappes him from the HPSC)

Finds Toga being abused and gets her parents arrested and then adopting her(hacking the adoption agency)

Finds Shigiraki on the streets after he Killed his parents.(takes him home)

She moves after trying to stop Bakugo bulling izuku and her other kids(if She has them yet)  but when he won't stop and his parents won't stop him they move.

She is extremely protective of her kids. And they call her different versions of mom.

They don't know she is the (villian / anti hero persona. You choose name)

Her villian / Anti hero persona is feared.

Lots of heros have tried to catch her but she always beats them.

The time endeavour tried to She only used her Fire bending and beat the shit out of him using his own flames against him. She gives him the scar not the nomu.

Izuku still gets All for one. He shinso, Shoto get into class 1A. (replace mineta) only they want to be heros.

All might is aged down a bit.

He meets oc/reader and Izuku's siblings that he always talks about and is supried that his mother has 8 children.

All might gets a crush on oc/reader.

And her kids like him after being introduced even if they aren't big hero fans as their mother has always said after years of hacking she finds out that he is the kindest hero and has never done any bad.

But they notice that all might has a crush on oc/reader and aren't happy about that except izuku to is overjoyed that his hero like his mother.

Izuku Dosent call them adopted he talks about them like they are his biological siblings and that oc/reader is his biological mother.

Class 1A is suprised have 3 siblings in the same class.

(You can choose what the others want to be just not heros)

Later she adopts Kota, and Eri.