Bnha fanfiction multiple personality pro hero

Oc has a regeneration quirk. But she also has multiple personality disorder. She has 8 alters.

All that have regeneration and their own unique quirk.

Alter 1 has a quirk that's let's her metal bend like magneto.

Alter 2 has the power to communicate with the dead but she gets high cause that is the only thing that can stop the dead from screaming at her (like Klaus from the umbrella academy)

alter 3 can mind control people in a certain radius.

Alter 4 can run as fast as the flash with all the things he can do but I takes a while for her to figure out how to do some things.

Alter 5 can transform into different animals like a beast boy but they can't talk, and she has to know about the animal to transform into it.

Alter 6 can get stronger the angrier she gets but she goes in to a rage when she gets to angry and loses control.

Alter 7 Can make heal people but in return, the wound she heals is 20 times as bad the other drawback is she can't heal old wounds if she tries she goes into a coma.

Alter 8 can create illusions that are solid and can be touched and can interact with people she uses this to trick the public into thinking her other alters are at different places saving other people.

She is a pro hero who just moved from America where all her alters were thought to be different heroes as they all wear different costumes with face masks and they are all different types of heroes. her hair and eye color change with every different alter (you can choose what colors).

she and her alters end up teaching at UA and even the hero commission doesn't know the identity of the 8 of them and neither does any hero even nedzu doesn't know.