Spencer Reid x Self defence Teacher Reader

Oc/Reader is female

She teaches self defence. She used to be a MMA fighter. She used to be one of the best female MMA fighters in the world.

She won lots of times but she retired and now owns multiple self defence Gyms across the World.

She only hires the beat of the best.

And the self defence classes are not that expensive, so more people who need it can still get the classes even if they don't have a lot of money.

Even though Reader/Oc loves fighting she also loves books.

She accidentally Runs into Spencer as she was coming out of a book store. And she knocks him off her feet.

She helps him up from the ground asking if he is okay.

Spencer looks up at the woman who just helped him up like it was nothing all while holding a stack of thick books under her arm. The books where law, martial arts, pressure points and the Atemony of humans (you can choose different)

Spencer starts Rambaling all the facts he knows about the human body atonmy and pressure points of a human. He stops himself embarrassed and looks at her expecting to see an annoyed face but she was actually listening to him and then she asks him to go on.

Spencer does and they walked to a coffee shop where Spencer finished with his facts. Before Reader/Oc talks about the best place to punch/kick a person body to weaken/hurt them.

Spencer asks who she knows this and she tells him she is a self defence Teachee and that she used to be a MMA Fighter.

Spencer tells her hw works for the FBI.

But Spencer phone goes off. And she tells him to go save lives while writing down her number on a piece of paper.

She then leaves as Spencer looks down at the paper in shock reading her number and that she had put call me with a heart under it.

The team notices that Spencer is off when he joined them but think he is just tired.

Spencer does call Oc/Reader once the case Is over.

They talk and text everytime they can getting to know eachother. Spencer learns she speaks a foreign language (you choose) and speaks to her in that foreign language when he is near the team so they can't understand what he is saying.

Reader/Oc thinks it's hilarious and will say things to fluster Spencer to get him to blush like she normally does (just more incense)so she can hear his team begging him about who he is talking to and why he is blushing

Oc/Reader tries to be consideret about Spencer Germaphobia.

And makes sure he Dosent look uncomfortable when they meet up.

Reader/Oc really likes Spencer and asks him on a date at the exact same time Spencer asks her on a date.

The date goes amazing. They go on about 5 more before Spencer holds her Hand.

They eventually become a couple (Officaly) but Spencer still Dosent tell his team. (he kinda likes torturing them as they beg to know more about who he is talking to only knowing its a woman)