BTS Hybrid Pack x Cop reader

BTS are Hybrids they are in a pack together. ( Brotherly)(platonic no MxM)

Namjoon is a Lion Hybrid, Jin is a bear hybrid, suga is a snake hybrid, J hope is a cheetah hybrid,  jimin is a fox hybrid,  V is a panther hybrid, Jungkook is a wolf hybrid. (you can choose different if you want)

Namjoon is the leader/Alpha of the pack.

They are inslaved at a Hybrid Fighting ring.

They  met and became a pack when they were sold by their previous owners to the boss of the fighting ring.

They became friends after a couple of months and they loved each other as brothers so they became a pack.

They have been at the fighting ring for years. Sometimes they are forced to fight each other.

Reader/Oc is a cop. She goes undercover at the fighting ring as a dirty vet.

She had been a vet for a couple of years before she became a cop after her Tiger hybrid (who was like a brother as she was raised  with him) was taken by the fighting ring and was killed in a fight.

Her brother was dumped barley alive(they thought he was dead)

But a person came across him and took him to the vet clinic that she worked at. She was on duty when her missing hybrid brother came in barley alive. She tried everything but he couldn't be saved. But before he died her brother named the boss of the fighting ring. 

After that she started training and after a couple of years she became a police officer. She never told anyone about her brother.

She quickly became one the most talented cops in her precinct.

She has been using her off duty time to find out everything she could about the hybrid fighting rings.

She makes multiple arrests and has even saved some hybrids from the rings.

She is the expert on hybrid fighting rings with all the work and research she has done. So the captain puts her undercover at the same fighting ring her brother was in. Not that her captain knows that.