Bnha x Vampire/werewolf mum pro hero reader

Oc/reader is 27 years old. She is a pro hero.

Her quirk is vampire/werewolf hybrid. (vampire powers from the originals. Werewolf powers from Teen Wolf and the originals.)

She is extremely powerful. She got her quirk from her parents who had a vampire and werewolf quirk. Her parents quirks mixed.

She has all the advantages and with her quirk being a mix they cancel out each other weakness.

Her parents are horrible people. They are villains and they only had her to use her. 

Her quirk never appeared so when she was a teen she was given to her parents villian friends to use anyway they wanted. (trigger warning. Rape)

She was experimented on and raped. Her parents tried to kill her baby when she became pregnant. But no matter what they tried she remained pregrent.(what they don't know was that her fear for her baby made her quirk Activate it kept her baby protected.)

She got pregnant from her rapist and when her baby was born her parents killed her son infront of her as now they could(as as soon as her son was born her quirk couldn't protect him)

Her quirk activated propley and she went into a rage killing her parents draining them of blood.

After that she started training and became a pro hero.

She is friends with inko and has been for years but they lost touch once she became pregnant.  Inko husband is very controlling.

Years later she is on patrol when inko Midoryia is killed protecting her son izuku from a villain attack. Who turns out to be her husband and izuku Father.

Inko and oc/reader are surprised to see each other. Oc/reader is devastated that her old friend is dying and she can't save her. And that her son was almost killed by her husband and his father. She beats him so badly that he can't use his quirk anymore.

In her last moments inko made oc/reader promise to take care of her son.

She adopts izuku. He was barley a 3 years old when inko was killed.

He calls oc/reader mum. But he knows that he is adopted and that his biological mother (who he calls mother) died saving his life from his father .Oc/reader tells him stories about her and inko

Oc/reader comes across shoto at a hero meeting and with her enhanced senses she finds out that endeavour is abusing his family.( his mother is already in the mental hospital)

She becomes really close with shoto. And after gathering evidence she takes endeavour to court.

It was never realesed to the public that he had been abusing his kids.

They court makes him give his custody of his kids away.

He is allowed to keep his hero liscense as he saves hundreds of people.

But his ranking is taken away and he can't patrol without another hero.

And all his actions are under a microscope.

He is also not allowed to be near his kids without a hero and their permission. If he breaks that he will be arrested

All the public knows is that all of a sudden endeavour is removed from hero rankings and that he always patrols with a hero.

Shoto didn't want to go with anyone other than oc/reader.

So the courts allowed oc/reader to adopt him.

Shoto calls her his ma /mom . Rei never recovered from the abuse and she isn't allowed to see her kids without someone present.
He still loves Rei and he calls her mother

Izuku and shoto become the best of friends and they think of each other as brothers even if they aren't related.

Izuku and shoto are bullied by bakugo. So oc/reader takes them out of that school and moves with them to a bigger house. (oc/reader bought inko old house when she died as she didnt want izuku to forget his biological mother or upset him by moving.)

She enroles them in a private school for relatives who are heros. Tenya becomes friends with izuku and shoto when they attend his school.

Izuku and shoto are playing in a park together as oc/reader Watches. Oc/reader is watching them play when her enhanced sense picked up a child scream and an adults yelling.

It is a couple hitting their child so hard he bleeds.

She gets up and uses her super speed to get in front of the child and stop the next hit by breaking the man's wrist.

He screams in pain as his wrist is broke and that attracts the attention of people who start taking videos.

The videos go viral when it is revealed that she is a hero and the man's wrist she broke was abusing his child.

She adopts Hitoshi.