"Now stop worrying and take a bath. We need to start your beauty treatment soon to cheer you up" she said while patting my side to cheer me up. I wiped my lone tear with the back of my hand. 

"I don't want you to look dull and gloomy on your engagement day and god forbid if my brother finds out the reason behind your gloominess. Even gods won't be able to save the media and paparazzi. He will chase them away with a baseball bat in his hand," she said those words with determination, making a smile escape from my lips. I imagined that scenario in front of my eyes and I couldn't stop laughing. He will be running behind them with a baseball bat and they will still take his photos while screaming bloody mary. Izzy started laughing too as if she imagined it too. I got out of bed and soon took a long relaxing bath. Grace arrived while I was busy taking my bath. She had brought my altered engagement dress with her. I looked at the clock. Sophia, my best friend, was still not her. 

"God these people won't even let me pass through the gates. It looks more like a war zone to me" I hear Sophia's irritated voice mixed with astonishment as soon as she enters the room. She was holding the makeup boxes and some bags in her hand. She was going to be my makeup artist for today. Now I know the reason behind her delay. 

"Yeah I know some of them were even jumping in front of my car," Grace said, matching Sophia's tone while recalling that incident. She moved her head disapprovingly. My face again lost its colour. I had somehow forgotten about it.  I found Isabella looking at me. She gave me a bright smile before averting her eyes from me. 

"Guys, let's not get our mood ruined by it and let it kill our fun. We have an engagement party to attend. We have to make it memorable" Isabella said while clapping her hand to get our attention. We all nodded and continued getting ready. Sophia knew how I liked my makeup. I didn't like my face to be caked with makeup so she chose a no-makeup look for my face. I was scolded by her each time if I moved even slightly. She was a scary woman when she was doing her job. She had even helped me in hiding the hickeys on my neck and chest. The sneaky smile she gave me made my face burn red. 

"Wow, good job. I must say your make-up skills are something," Grace said to Sophia while looking at me through the mirror just after she was done applying my blood-red lipstick. Sophia was known for her perfection. Sophia grinned at her. Maybe that's why she was getting more and more famous in the industry. 

"Now go and wear your dress until I will do Grace and Isabella's make-up," she said while patting my back. 

"And don't you dare touch your face" she warned me knowing my old habits. 

"Yes mom," I said and asked Grace where my dress was. She pointed at my bed. I went inside the closet to change. I didn't know how it would look on me but I wore it trusting Grace. I made sure to not mess up my makeup or else Sophia will kill me. A gasp left out of my mouth when I stared at my reflection in the full-length mirror of the closet. The dress was a bottle green in colour with a single strapped sweetheart neckline and long slit which showed my leg till my thighs. It hugged my curves like a second skin. The tightness at my chest enhanced my bust even more but not in a vulgar way. I don't know how but somehow I looked good in this dress. I must say Grace has very good taste in clothes. 

"Ufff you look hot as hell," Isabella said while fanning her face as her grey eyes moved all over me. 

"I'm sure Xanthus is going to have a hard-on the entire night," Grace said with a mischievous smile on her face as her eyes moved all over my figure. 

"All thanks to you," I said with a beaming smile. My mood has brightened up after wearing this dress. 

"Good job," she said while patting her back for a self-praise. Grace looked at Isabela and she looked at Sophia. Three of them exchanged glances with each other. Something was cooking in their cunning minds. Isabela looked at me with mischief in her eyes and opened her mouth. 

"Tonight is going to be full of fun" 

Important
If you guys want to read my book Litte Bride it is available on the Booknet app. You will find a direct link in my bio. It gets updated every day. Go check it.

_______________________________________
A/N
Hey, guys update for you.
Let me know your thoughts in the comment section.

Get early access to new chapters on Patreon.

Ashes of a Lie Completed.
Stolen Secretary up to chapter 157.

To know more search PatreonBlueDragon95 to discover me.

I will see you at the next update until then take care and don't forget to have fun.

Vote, comment, and share.