Fuyuhikos Party

Kazuichis pov

"So you want ibuki to throw a party?" She tilted her head in interest.

"I figured it would be a great way to celebrate fuyuhikos recovery" I quickly thought up an excuse "I know it's a little last minute-"

"Are you kidding" ibuki leaned in close with a big grin "ibuki thrives on last minute designs. Now come, kazzy will help ibuki with the decor!"

"That's fair" I muttered as I let her drag me away. I hope she knows what she's doing.

*Time skip*

"And done" ibuki pulled away with a grin "what does kazzy think?"

"I think you're incredible" I gasped as I looked around the music venue "this place looks amazing and in such a short amount of time too. Are you a god?"

"Ibuki is only a god of music" she jumped down the ladder and hugged me "thanks for the great idea kazzy. Ibuki always wanted an excuse to throw a party!"

"Glad I could help" I chuckled softly.

"Now if you'll excuse me ibuki has invites to deliver!" She took off sprinting. As soon as she left mahiru took her place.

"I hope this works" she muttered nervously. I guess she still feels bad about the fuyuhiko situation.

"It will" I placed a hand on her shoulder "once fuyuhiko sees how much everyone cares for him he'll give up on this vengeance crap"

"You sure have a lot of faith in people. It's admirable" she smiled at me.

"What can I say? I like to see the good in people, even with my severe trust issue" I chuckled to myself.

"You're a better person than I am" she smiled as she unzipped her bag "come on. Help me set up some drinks for everyone"

*Time skip*

We all waited in anticipation. The man this whole party was thrown for hadn't arrived yet. Just as I started to fear he'd never show up the doors flew open, revealing the yakusa.

"Fuyuhiko we didn't think you'd come with your injuries and all" nekumaru greeted him.

"Tch you'd like that wouldn't you" he spat "kazuichi threw this party for me. I wouldn't dishoner him by not showing up" with that he shoved past everyone and grabbed a cold drink.

"Since when did you become his favourite sharp tooth one?" Gundam asked.

I let out a deep sigh. Why me!