A Grizzly Sight

Kazuichis pov

Darkness overtook my vision as panic and chaos surrounded me. What happened? We were having fun for the first time since that damn bear arrived. I can't just sit around and do nothing!

"Hold on. I'll go along the walls and do something about it"

But as soon as I did the lights switched back on and we were greeted with a most gruesome sight...

"Ha..jime?" I slowly stepped towards him. Memories of the boy flashed through my mind. He was so lively. A little too serious at times but still had so much life to give.

So why is he laying in a pool of his own blood!

"Ahhhhhhh!"

"Is he dead? He can't be dead there's no way!"

The others were panicking behind me but I felt numb. Hajime. I truly felt like we'd become real friends and now just like that he's gone. What is this? What is this injustice!?

Why does everyone end up leaving me?

"Whoe would you look at that" we jumped at the sound of monokumas voice "finally we got some murder action! Shame about him though, I thought he would last longer"

"You bastard!" I yelled as tears pricked my eyes "who killed him? Tell me who killed him!"

"Ah ah that's would be spoiling the fun" monokuma giggled into his paws.

"Does it look like we're having fun" mahiru glared at him.

"No but don't care!" He said as he handed us a strange looking iPad "this is the monokuma file. It should help you solve the mystery. Good luck" with that he disappeared.

I checked the file quickly. Cause of death was listed as severe stabbing in the back. He would have been too shocked to scream and would have bled to death.

I gripped the file angrily. Don't worry buddy, I'll take down your killer for sure!