Pekos Execution

Kazuichis pov

"I'm finished young master"

"You- what the fuck did you do?"

"I saved you of course like a good tool would. I hoped to kill the girl who aided your sisters killer but since she never showed up I had to make do"

"You know what happens now right? You have to run away. Forget about me. Forget about the kuzuryu clan!"

"Oh young master you know I could never do that. Whatever happens now will happen. We'll just have to trust in fate"

I stood there in disbelief as we heard what really happened in the beach house. For a brief moment I saw the true fuyuhiko. The one past all the anger and aggression. The one who cared so much for the swordwoman that it was killing him.

"Why don't you understand peko" his voice cracked "I never needed a sword or a shield. I just needed you. Only you"

"Young master" her eyes widened.

"Why couldn't you understand that? We knew each other since we were kids for Christ sake!"

"Let's give it everything we've got!" Monokumas voice boomed out "iiiiiits punishment time!"

"I need you peko!" He screamed, tears streaming down his face "please don't leave me!"

"Young master" pekos stone cold face broke. We all shed a few tears as she was dragged off. I reached over to confert fuyuhiko but he wasn't there. I looked around but I couldn't find him anywhere. I turned back to the execution and gasped.

Fuyuhiko was in the execution room!

"Fuyuhiko get out of there!" I banged on the window but to no avail. He ran to pekos side, desperate to help her...

Only for peko to slice him in half.