Well... all demons except Alastor and his mother are trouble.

I looked back and saw 2 Alastor minions coming toward us.

"We're surrounded" I whispered.

"I know..." Vasilius looked panicked.

"Let's just go back to Dryas."

"You're crazy, no."

One of those demons in front was about to launch an attack, making me close my eyes.

Ugh! Curse you, you damn demons! I'm scared! PLEASE! I WANT TO RETURN TO MY WORLD! NOT DIE!

A warm hug made me open my eyes and look up to find Vasilius who closed his eyes with a frantic expression on his face.

Damn it! Developers! Why are your settings so terrible?! I should have stopped them earlier...

BANG

"Oi! Need some help?"

Vasilius let go of his embrace and looked up.

There stood a familiar looking person wearing a squirrel mask. The color matches the brown cloak he usually wears.

He jumped down and faced Vasilius. "Nice to meet you, young duke of Alfaret." He bowed elegantly. Then he looked up and smiled. "So do you Lady squirrel."

Vasilius looked at him in surprise and then at me.

...what should I do?

"Uh- hi.. Sir Algebrio." I scratched my cheek.

Wait- looks like we forgot something...

I glanced behind Alvanio.

Oh shi- the demons!

"Hm... looks like you guys are caught in a serious situation." Alvanio pinched his chin.

It's not looks like! We are indeed caught in a serious situation!

He snapped his fingers and smiled until his eyes narrowed. "How about we make a deal?"

I raised an eyebrow. "A deal?"

"I'm getting you guys out of here and you guys are going to help me when I need your help, just once. How about it? You guys don't have a choice either do you?"

I want to say deal but-

I looked at Vasilius who was silent

"Tick tock tick tock~ They're getting closer~" Alvanio pointed at the demons approaching over his shoulder with his thumb.

"Sigh... fine. As long as the favor you're referring to doesn't involve my family nor infringe the law." Vasilius rubbed the bridge of his nose.

"Relax, it's nothing like that. So? agreed?" He held out his hand which Vasilius shook. I can see a glimpse of a spark of light that appears between their hands.

Alvanio took out a knife from his cloak and gave it to Vasilius.

"You deal with the minions. I can tell that they're weak, and will go down with three slashes. Don't worry about the three in front. Although their class is several times higher, I can handle them easily." Alvanio started to reload his gun and aimed.

Uh- then what about me?

Vasilius took off his coat and covered my head with it. "Don't see."

I nodded when Vasilius still didn't move, thinking he won't leave before I gave him the answer he want.

I could hear the sound of slashes and several gunshots, making me a little surprised.

This was the first time I heard the sound of a real gun being fired near me... remembering this, I got a little scared...

The screams of the demons did not make the atmosphere any better. I tightened my grip on Vasilius' coat, feeling anxious.

After a few minutes of silence, I was about to take off Vasilius' coat, but stopped when someone held me down.

"They are unsightly, let's get out of here first." Vasilius' voice calmed me down a bit.

He led me out of the alley and put his coat back on. I can see some blood in his hair.

He pulled me over to a park bench. "Uh- Valius, where's Sir Algebrio?"

He stared at me for a moment. "I asked him to help Darius, considering he seems to know well about demons."

Ah... the three of them met... let's hope Alvanio stops them both, seeing as he knows about my relationship with Alastor.

We both sat in silence. Not a word was spoken.

Vasilius' frantic look on his face made me think that talking to him was a bad idea.

Sigh... I bet he was thinking about how useless he felt earlier, just like one scene in the game.

Well, his strengths are good at business and very good at politics. Firmness and maturity are also included in the positive value. But when it came to warfare then he was not very suitable.

It was true that his sword skills were very good. He is one of the strongest sword masters after Arkanio. But that didn't mean he was anywhere close to Arkanio's monster-like sword skills. His intelligence is also not as cunning as Alvanio nor as smart as Reymond.

While he was comparing himself to them, he was unaware that his mistake was comparing himself to those monster-like capture targets.

Sigh... more reasons for me to hate those damn developers even more.

I decided to rub Vasilius's shoulder, try to make him feel better.

Well, I mean look at me. I'm so useless here, more useless than him.

Sigh... who should I pity now?