Chapter 11

Let's ignore the chaos that's going on right now and go back to this morning.

I tiredly stared at my reflection in the mirror of my dressing table.

Sigh... looks like my efforts were in vain when I tried to stop the maids from making me look simple.

I mean, our villainess' still really pretty even in commoner's clothes. Now I want to know how beautiful our heroine is.

Well, I know her face, though it's a little blurry.

And again the graphics when seeing them in the game and when seeing them in person are very different. Just like our villainess, she's really beautiful.

By the way, our heroine has gray black eyes like duke Alfaret, her hair is green, and his skin is as white as milk. She is slightly shorter than Lavenia.

Knock knock knock

"Lady Lavenia, this is Helios." A baritone voice from behind the door interrupted my thoughts.

"Come in." I said as I wear a hooded robe.

Helios opened the door and froze as he looked at me.

"Lady Lavenia? Why are you wearing such clothes?"

I smile. "For a walk! Valius and I are about to go to the cafe at the corner of the dukedom. Brother Valius invites Darius, do you want to come too?" After all, traveling with 3 handsome men is not a bad idea.

Helios slightly frowned. "But, hasn't young master Vasilius just been summoned by the royal family? And I was also ordered to accompany young master Vasilius. That's why I came here, to inform Lady Lavenia of my absence."

I gasped. Eh?! So he left?! Then who do I go with?

"I'm a substitute." A voice behind me startled me and turned my heels on. I saw Damarius was reading a book there since who knows when.

He wore a simple suit with his violet hair neatly styled.

"Ah.. So it's just the two of us?" I'm a little disappointed.

"Hm, Valius' also disappointed. He promised next time." Damarius closed his book and looked at me. "What's with your clothes?"

I looked at the clothes that wrapped my body. "Why? Did I look ugly on it?" I looked at the silent Damarius.

"Lady Lavenia looks beautiful with anything. We just wonder, why do lady wear commoner clothes?" I saw Helios looking at me blankly.

I shrugged my shoulders. "I just don't want to attract attention."

Damarius stood up and stepped towards me. Just as he stopped right in front of me, he flicked my forehead, making me hold my forehead and wince in pain.

Hey! It hurts! Why did you do that?!

Helios looked worried and was restless on the spot. Well, he couldn't yell at Damarius who was one of his masters.

I pursed my lips. "That hurts, what is that for?"

Damarius snapped his fingers, and instantly his hair turned black like his eyes. "I'm a magician."

Ok? Then? I looked at Damarius in confusion.

He sighed then hold strands of my hair and lifted it in front of me.

I looked at my hair which had turned white with a surprised and amazed look. "Wow! This is my hair?! So cool!" I stared at Damarius impressed.

Really! Isn't this convenient?!