Chapter 8

I opened my eyes and looked at the chandelier hanging in the middle of the roof of this room.

My body felt light and all the pain I had previously felt has disappeared.

Ah.. It turns out that Damarius has good intentions. I should be thanking him...

I was about to separate my back from the bed but stopped when I felt a weight on my right hand.

I turned my face to the right and found a silver haired man sleeping on a chair, that I'm sure is not very comfortable, holding my hand.

He's Helios. He's not one of the capture targets, but Lavenia's loyal servant from childhood until Lavenia's last breath.

I still remember the story about Helios.

During the Q&A session, Helios fans asked the reason for Helios' loyalty to Lavenia.

One of the developers answered with a surprising fact.

The fact that Helios fell in love with Lavenia.

And they decided to publish the story about Helios a week after that.

It was told that Helios was the son of a baron. But unfortunately, when he was 7 years old, his parents were killed by a secret society formed with the aim of destroying the aristocratic system.

The territory held by the family became chaotic because their lord was gone.

Helios, who is the only child, is required to carry out the tasks that his parents should have done.

The king who heard this sent duke Alfaret, who happened to be with him, to take care of the baron's territory.

Duke Alfaret decided to take over and take care of the Helios family's territory, on the condition that Helios became a servant in his mansion.

Unfortunately, the maid who used to work under Lavenia pushed him to work without giving him a break.

Until one day, he walked towards the front gate through a large garden. On the way, he saw a little girl wearing a pink knee-length dress with 2 books in her hands.

The little girl ran and then fell down, her knees were bleeding.

Helios was about to help her but stopped because he saw the girl standing as if she was fine, even though tears were clearly welling up in her eyes.

Helios hid as the girl looked around.

After making sure the girl left, Helios looked at the place where there was blood on the ground with a book that seemed to be left behind.

He took the book with a note that read 'Lavenia Alfaret'.

Helios smiled, attracted by the girl's nature, because usually, all children her age would cry when they're injured until bleed.

Helios realizes, he just saw Lavenia, Duke Alfaret's 5 year old daughter, for the first time since he stepped foot in the mansion 3 months ago.

Since then Helios has always watched Lavenia, and he unwittingly fell in love with Lavenia after seeing all sides of Lavenia.

Lavenia, who feels that Helios is watching her, concludes that Helios is lonely and needs a friend.