Chapter 14

I sweat drop on the spot, staring at the 2 people who are currently staring intently at each other.

Sigh... You guys really want to drive me crazy...

I massaged my temples while closing my eyes, trying to relieve the stress that had accumulated.

Suddenly I felt a hand gently grab mine, causing me to open my eyes and lift my head.

I saw Helios was in front of me, looking worried. "Lady Lavenia, are you still feeling unwell? Lady should rest now. Rest assured, let this servant handle this uninvited guest." Helios glanced at Alastor over his shoulder who now had a flat expression.

"Sigh.. I'm fine. Actually I need something from him. You don't have to worry, I know Dryas, he's the owner of the cake shop I visited earlier. He's a nice person." I gave Helios a reassuring smile.

Well, I'm not very good at concocting the medicine, so technically I need Alastor.

Helios was silent for a moment. "Even though, Lady Lavenia shouldn't trust someone lady just met."

Geez, this guy is stubborn. Oh? I have an idea. "Helios, you have something on your shoulder. Just a minute, let me get it."

I touched Helios' shoulder and brought my head closer, tiptoeing slightly so Alastor could see me.

I looked at Alastor who was looking at me with one eyebrow raised. 'Meet me tomorrow' I said without voice.

Alastor who understood what I was saying chuckled.

He clapped his hands once as I pulled away from Helios. "Okay, I'll be going now. See you, cute little lady."

He walked to the window and jumped. Before leaving he blinked one eye with a smirk.

Oh my, he's weird but cute haha..

I turned my attention to Helios who was currently lost in thought.

I waved my hand in front of him. "Helios?"

He's startled. "Ah, sorry, can lady repeat that?"

Hm? What is?

I chuckled. "I didn't say anything. Oh yeah, I want some tea. Can you get the maid to prepare some tea and cake? I want to eat it in the garden. Ah, and you can also join me."

After all, eating together is better than eating alone.

Helios gasped. " pardon?" I saw his cheeks start to turn red, looked at me with wide eyes.

I turned around and walked out.

I stopped right in front of the open door, then turned around, looking at Helios who was still on his place.

"Helios? What are you doing? Come on, come with me." I smiled, continue walked to the garden.

Come on, quickly! I want cake!

Helios woke up from his daydream. "Ah- yes." he walked to my side briskly.

Cake cake cakeeee!! Mommy is coming! Well, even if it doesn't taste as good as Alastor's cake I'll enjoy it~

Ah.. By the way, I've met all the characters, unfortunately...

Although indirectly I've met the crown prince.. But I seem to have forgotten someone.. Hm.. But who?

I felt my shoulders being pulled gently until my back hit something, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Ahem.. Lady Lavenia, we have arrived. What were lady daydreaming about that almost hit that pillar in front of lady?"

I stared at a pillar with vines wrapped around it.

I lifted my head, looking at Helios who was looking at me with his emerald eyes.

Really.. His eyes always catch my attention, I find it hard to stop admiring him.

I watched every inch of Helios's face, until his face turned red and turned away.

Ah.. I forgot, he loves Lavenia.. It's understandable that he's blushing. I'm currently in his arms, with my eyes looking up at him. This position is very cliche! The romantic pose!

Damn, at this rate I feel like giving him false hope!

I let go of Helios' hand that was on my shoulder, walking in another direction quickly.

"Ah.. Sorry, I was daydreaming. Let's-" I stopped when I tripped over a damn rock which made me close my eyes and fall.

How unlucky is Lavenia?! For real! In all my life I have never tripped over a rock and fell.

Ugh forget it, I hope the wound will heal quickly because I don't like pain.

...

.....

It's not hurt?

I opened my eyes and saw a large chest securing my head.

I raised my head and found Helios who was looking to the side and rubbing the back of his head with his left hand, while his right hand was on my waist. He groaned in pain with teary eyes, making me panic.

"Lady Lavenia, are you all right?" he said, still whimpering a little.

I got up and took a seat next to him, place his head on my lap. I rubbed the back of his head, hoping the pain would subside.

Ahhhh damn!! Lavenia! If you get hit by an unlucky curse, don't invite people! I feel guilty! What if his head cracked?! Omg! What should i do..?! Is it bleeding?

Helios grabbed my hand that was rubbing his head, making me look at him who was watching me.

A gust of wind made my long hair fall, tickling Helios' face.

I cupped Helios's cheeks with both of my hands. "Helios are you okay? Is it bleeding? Are you feeling dizzy? Or something?! Does it still hurt? Helios! Don't keep silent! Say it!"

Helios widened his eyes, then chuckled softly.

Hey! How could you laugh?! You don't know I'm really seriously worried about you?!

"What's so funny?"

Helios muffled his laughter, tucked my hair behind my ear before pulling his hand quickly, then looked to the side. "Sorry, I'm laughing because your hair makes my face tickle. And you don't have to worry, I'm fine."

Really? I squinted my eyes suspiciously. "Are you being serious?"

He sat up and looked at me with a big smile. "I'm serious. Ah.." he stood up frantically then grabbed my shoulders, lifting me to my feet.

"Lady Lavenia.. You shouldn't be sitting on the ground. Also, is lady alright?" I looked at him who was checking my body with a worried face.

Ah.. No wonder Lavenia likes him. Helios really put Lavenia first.

I called his name, made him stop what he was doing and look at me. "Thank you." I gave him a genuine smile, while he was silent.

I looked at the table in the gazebo which was full of any kind of cakes and tea, then I took Helios' hand gently and walked backwards. "Come on, the tea will be cold."

Helios looked at me, suddenly his face turned red. Turned his gaze to the side.

Hm.. Let it be, just this once. Even if I look like a bad person, I don't mind. After all, Lavenia and he often do things that couples do, there's nothing wrong with acting as usual, right?