Chapter 29

My body felt light for a moment. After I felt my weight return, I open my eyes. In front of me was a large black door.

I furrowed my brows, trying to remember the castle's features in the game.

This is not the castle in the game. From what I remember, royal palace doesn't have a wall with black door. Where is this?

Damarius let go of our intertwined hand, then looked at me. "Come in. This is the private residence of the crown prince, don't be noisy. I have a meeting with grand mages. And take this." He gave me a... pebble?

I looked at Damarius with raised eyebrow. "What's this for?"

"Call me. Just put it down, don't need to break it, and I'll pick you up."

Huh? This pebble contains magic? And you say as if this pebble could break-

Wait.. everything possible with magic.. can this pebble break?

"Take care of her, I'm leaving." Damarius said to Helios before disappear.

I looked at Helios curiously. "This pebble contains magic?" I asked, showing it to Helios.

"That's right, the crystal that lady think is pebble, contains young master's magic. It's precious for young master. As far as I know, young master only made 7 pieces because the method used is very difficult."

...this pebble is crystal?

I was silent for a moment, staring at the crystal ball- or should I call it the marble- in my hand, then nodded my head.

It does look precious and hard to make.

Helios opened the door, letting me in. I stepped inside without questioning the whereabouts of the guard who was supposed to be on guard.

I was surprised when I saw the situation behind the door. A forest- no.. a garden that looks like a forest. The path greeted me with a pile of dry leaves that almost covered it.

I walked down a path that seemed endless. In the middle of walking, I realized that all the plants that were here didn't exist in my world. Everything is peculiar and unfamiliar.

Well, there is a tree that looks like an apple tree, but the color of the fruit is blue, while the leaves are bright orange. There is also something like a grape tree but the fruit is green and the leaves are purple. There is another that looks like a mango tree but the fruit looks like gold and the leaves are grayish white.

I'm curious about how these trees photosynthesize so they can become big and sturdy like this... is its chlorophyll content of these tree high?

I tilted my head slightly and thought.

Ah- I forgot that this world is a fantasy, and all that is impossible can happen.

"Lady Lavenia, we have arrived. You are the only one that allowed to enter, I will wait for you here" Helios' voice that sounded like a whisper interrupted my thoughts. I looked at a door made of hanging vines.

I took a deep breath then exhale slowly and nod. Helios pulled the plant aside, makes it easy for me to enter.

I looked around, and saw a wide hall with brown walls and cream-colored abstract motifs. There are only two doors here, the one I just went through and the black door on the other side.

Empty... I don't see any decoration here. There were only a few decorative lights surrounding the hall.

This is the crown prince's residence right? Did they send the wrong address? Or did Damarius misled me here? They didn't sold me, right...?