Chapter 3

Do I remember your surname? Obviously no.

Don't blame me ok?! My memory isn't good enough that being able to remember every name of the otome character I played 2 years ago! EVEN I FORGOT THE OTOME TITLE! I was lucky to remember I'm the villainess and some characters' feature!

I looked at Helios hesitantly, sorry handsome, I forgot your full name. I gave him an awkward smile to answer his question.

Helios looked at me with a surprised expression. "Oh no.." then looked at Deira who looked surprised too. "Doctor Maria, can you do something? Ah.. I forgot, I have to report to Duke Alfaret now. Please take care everything here." Without hear the reply, he dashed out in a hurry.

Looking at him, It seemed that it was true that Duke Alfaret was as scary as the game. I nodded my head while pinch my chin with my thumb and index finger.

Deira walked slowly towards me then sat in a chair that who knows since when it has existed beside my bed.

Hesitantly she spoke. "Lady Alfaret, do you feel something?"

I furrowed my brow. Feel something..? Hm.. "My head hurts, other than that I'm fine."

"Ah.. I think it is.." she looked at me with pity.

Hey! Hey! I said I'm fine! Don't look at me like I'm dying!

...

Wait.. I feel like I forgot something.. Dying..

I widen my eyes. Damn, I forgot! How old am I now?! I decided to ask this girl. "Uhm.. Doctor Maria..? Uh.. how old are you? And perhaps.. do you know my age?"

She was surprised and confused, probably because I asked a strange question.

There was a moment of silence before she answered.
"I am 17 years old, while you are 16. Yesterday was your debutante day, but you disappeared in the morning so your debut was delayed."

She stopped for a moment. "We searched for you until noon and finally found you lying on the ground with bloodied sword in your hand behind the mansion, along with the unconscious crown prince because the stab of sword he received on his stomach. Fortunately the crown prince still alive, albeit he's in coma.

But considering your current condition it seems impossible to investigate this case" she whispered to herself in a small voice at the end that I could still hear.

Woah.. you like to talk, I see. I'm just asking your age to cover my question about my age because Lavenia will show symptoms of the illness she has suffered since she was young in a month after her debutante.

So I have a month before the symptoms visible. But what is this? I don't remember any scene where Lavenia disappears on her very important day. And even worse she's with the crown prince! And he got stabbed! I repeat! HE GOT STABBED!

If someone ask me if I panic, I would say OF COURSE! WHO WOULDN'T PANIC?! PLEASE DON'T TELL ME LAVENIA THE ONE WHO DID IT!

Wait! I remember she said revealing the real culprit in the dream, meaning she wasn't the culprit! But there is no evidence unless the crown prince said it and reveal the culprit.

COMPLICATED! UGH! Can't I be a side character?! I'm glad I'm not the protagonist, but I don't want to be the antagonist either! I want to live in peace!

I sighed and replied, "Sorry, I don't remember anything. But I'm very sure, I didn't do such a thing." I looked at Deira with a face as serious as possible.

She scanned my face and sighed. "Actually we are not sure, but the crown prince is still unconscious, so we are waiting for him to give us testimony."

Just as I was about to ask, the door opened loudly revealing Helios and Duke Alfaret panting. I recognised Duke Alfaret because I still remember his features.

We exchanged glances, he looked at my surprised look. I was surprised, not because of the loud sound of the door banging, but because of Lavenia's father's face. It is true that the father of the reincarnation or transmigration story has a baby face and handsome.

I mean.. Look at him! I almost thought he was Lavenia's brother if it weren't for his features! Violet hair that was messy because of running, with gray-black eyes that clearly radiated concern.

A few seconds later he inhales as many air as he could then exhaled. Then regained his posture straight and fix his hair.

I was flabbergasted, was the game I was playing tricked me? I've never seen the duke who always put on a serious face act like a mother hen whose her chicks are about to be taken.

Ok, remind me not to believe what the game has been shown me. THIS IS A SCAM! I TELL YOU!

Duke Alfaret cleared his throat and walked towards Deira, while Deira stood and bowed in front of him. He raised his palm then asked, "is that true?"

Deira straightened up and put on an expression.. Sad? Maybe? I don't know. "Unfortunately yes, Duke Alfaret."

Duke Alfaret widened his eyes then looked at me. I flinched in surprise and stared at his gray-black irises in confusion.

What's true? I really am confused now.

He came over me and suddenly hugging me. HUGGING ME!

I repeat, DUKE ALFARET WHO WAS INFAMOUS AS A COLD PERSON EVEN TO HIS THREE CHILDREN, HUGGING HIS THIRD CHILDREN! OH MY DAY! WHAT'S HAPPENING HERE?!