Chapter 27

I opened my eyes and looked at the chandelier which was different from the one in Lavenia's room. I glanced around.

The room with purple paint has 1 large bed. A work desk with scattered papers and several piles of paper around it was on the right side of the room. On the front side of the bed is a large door between the bookshelves. While on the left side leads to the balcony, blocked by a glass door, which is half closed with a curtain, showing the night sky.

This is not Lavenia's room... Am I kidnapped? Don't tell me they threw me because I'm not the real Lavenia- should I escape through the balcony?

I got up and walked slowly. When I was in front of the glass door, I saw there was Vasilius who was looking up at the night sky. The formal suit is still attached to his body. His violet hair looks soft in the wind, and glows in the moonlight

Ah... looks like this is Vasilius' room. Should I approach him? Well, nothing's wrong by doing it, right?

I slowly opened the glass door and approached him without hesitation.

Now I'm standing next to him. I looked at Vasilius who was lost in thought.

I tapped his shoulder, making him look at me in surprise.

I tilted my head a little. "What are you doing here?"

He frowned. "I should be the one asking that. The night breeze is not good for people who are sick."

I leaned against the balcony railing. "Night breeze are not good not only for sick people. Just so you know, healthy people can get sick if they are too long exposed to night breeze. And I went out because I wanted fresh air."

He sighed. "Stop worrying me. You should come in after a few minutes, don't stay outside too long." He took off his coat and put it over my shoulder.

"Hey, you'll get sick if you just wear a thin shirt like that." I returned Vasilius' coat which he had refused.

"I won't get sick just from the night breeze. You'd better put it on. You need it more than me." He looked at me with a worried look.

...Wait a moment.

I blinked twice. "You know where we are right?"

Vasilius was silent for a moment, trying to understand what I was talking about. He then chuckled after he realized what I meant. "Ah, I was so worried that I forgot that we were on the balcony of my room. Wait a second, let me get you a blanket."

He went in for a moment then came out with a thick blanket in his hands. He held out the blanket to me.

I took it hesitantly and looked at Vasilius who looked tired. "This blanket is too thick and wide..."

He shrugged his shoulders. "Good for you. I'm afraid a thinner blanket won't make any difference." He returned to where he had been and looked up at the sky. Staring the sky with sorrow expression.

Sigh... whatever. Besides I also feel cold, although the size of this blanket is too troublesome but it is still useful.

I put the blanket on and looked up at the sky. The crescent moon shone brightly in the dark night sky, accompanied by stars that were no less bright.

I glanced at Vasilius out of the corner of my eye. "What are you doing here? Why don't you rest?"

"Nothing, just thinking about something... I can't sleep until I can stop thinking about it." He said without taking his eyes off the sky.

Think of something?

I looked at him with one eyebrow raised. "Thinking of what?"

He looked at me with a big smile that reveal his neat teeth. "It's a secret. I'll go in first, I'm tired."