Chapter 5

Ugh.. I feel like my body shaking, it seemed like there was an earthquake.

...

Wait! Earthquake?! I opened my eyes suddenly and found a handsome man with violet hair standing beside my bed and shaking my body.

I looked at him with an annoyed look after I realized he was the handsome demon who disturbed my dreams.

Ugh! I had a good dream earlier! I'm playing with cats! Just so you know, I'm a cat lover! And you know what you're doing is breaking the cat lover law! Two thumbs down for your first impression!

I was about to scold him but I stopped my intention after realizing that he was Vasilius who unfortunately is Lavenia's twin brother, or I suppose my twin brother now.

He sighed and stop shaking me, then removed his hand from my arm. "Hey! You startled me! I thought you were dead."

I gaped at this guy's stupidity, I gave him a 'you're seeking for death?' look.

Sigh.. I closed my eyes for a moment to calm my emotions, then positioned myself to sit and stare at him flatly.

"Seriously? You know you can check if I'm breathing or not, don't you?"

He raised one eyebrow. "I think you're right, I didn't think that far."

...

Can I slap your handsome face? Once is enough.

He shrugged his shoulders. "Usually you'll wake up when someone knocks on your door, at the latest when you're tired you wake up when someone opens your door, so it's only natural that I panicked."

I'm surprised! It's natural that I'm surprised ok! Seriously?! Well, I don't question if Lavenia is a light sleeper. But what I'm wondering is how can she wake up because of a knock?!

Vasilius narrowed his eyes. "Looks like dad was right.. Hey! You haven't forgotten your handsome twin, have you?! Say it! Say it quickly!"

ONCE AGAIN he grabbed my shoulders and shook me.

I gently pushed his hand away because my hands ached, actually it's ached all over. "Please stop, it hurts."

Of course I remember!

Wait... now that I think about it, I'd better pretend I forgot my memory.

Why? Because I don't have any memory of this world except the false information presented by the developer.

What's more, I'll be death meat if they ask me about the incident of the crown prince being stabbed.

When it comes to acting, I'm the best, because I've been in drama club before. I put on my confused and sad face. "I.. don't remember.. sorry.." I lowered my head.

Silence. There was no response from Vasilius which made me nervous. Is my acting bad? Hey, that's impossible right? If that's the case then my 3 years of practice are in vain! I bit my lower lip out of habit, started since childhood, everytime I'm nervous

Suddenly I felt a light pat and a little caress on my head. "Hey, you're weird when you act like this. Let me remind you, the Lavenia I know is very arrogant and the word 'sorry' is listed in her forbidden word book."

He paused for a moment to chuckle. "It's so funny, I never thought there would be a day when you act like this and I become the big brother cheering up his sister."

I lifted my head and looked at Vasilius who gave me a sad look with a small smile. "Your memory loss isn't your fault, so there's no need to apologize. If I'm honest I'm grateful that you lost your memory, your personality has become more human."

He took his hands and rested his chin on his fist. I trembled for a moment  but then looked at him in surprise and slightly lowered the corners of my lips. "So you're saying I wasn't human before?"

He widened his eyes and let out a loud laugh.

..Is he going crazy? I got goosebumps!

I looked at him who was laughing out loud while holding his stomach.

I can't believe this.. I watched Vasilius Alfaret, heir to Alfaret dukedom laughing unethically. "What's so funny?"

He suppressed his laughter and wiped the tears from the corners of his eyes. "Nothing, I just feel like I finally have a sister, and she's cute."

He smiled broadly showing his neat teeth and then ruffled my hair which made my mouth open.

I held his right hand which was stroking my hair. "Stop it! You'll make my hair tangle and I don't like the pain of combing it."

Using the other hand, he cupped his chin with his index finger and thumb, then a moment later snapped his fingers. "How about cutting it off? I can rub your head without worrying about getting your hair tangled. That's a good idea, isn't it?"

Crazy! This guy's way of thinking is weird! Developers! What are you thinking?! You made this person the heir of this dukedom?! Seriously!

"You're kidding right?" Please tell me you're kidding!

He tilted his head slightly. "Is that funny? I didn't mean to joke."

Come on! Why do I have to deal with this guy?! Even worse! He's going to be my twin brother!

Sigh.. Looks like I'll have to get used to this absurd family..