Good Friends?

Isha's POV.

It's been a week and I never thought I'd say this but I'm speechless. He actually showed up at every study group session we had. He made an effort to understand and work. It's like he had become a complete different person.

Which is good, I don't like fighting all the time. I don't like having to explain myself all the time especially when I shouldn't have to.

"Okay guys, I think were done with this project! Before the deadline!" Ezra exclaimed.

I smiled at that. I'm glad were done with this.

"What keeps you going like that? You're always so focused?" Ishaan asked me all of a sudden as I looked at him. I can't help but question everything this guy says or does. I don't trust him at all.

"School is privilege. It's the key to many closed doors in life. Once you realize that, you just start doing things differently." I know that school isn't made for everyone but it was surely made for me. I'm too good at it.

"Can I ask you a favour?" He proceeded to ask as I nodded.

"I'm not good at it and I'm not good at this either..."

"Not good at what?"

"Asking other people for favours. So, look...when I work with you for some reason I feel better. I mean I want to work and try my best. Um, so, do you mind like...being my tutor?" Weeks ago, I'd say no for sure. But, he sounds so genuine right now. And, if I'm able to help isn't that a good thing?

"Okay. Sure." I agreed.

"Cool. I'll take your phone number." He gave me his phone as I put my number in.

This is the first time I'm giving my number to someone I don't consider my friend. I mean the only guy that has my phone number here and that I pretty much trust is Justin. Whatever, it doesn't mean anything.

"Here" I gave him his phone back.

"Is it okay if I change your ID?" He asked me.

"For what?"

He typed on something on his phone and then showed me.

What the...who calls anyone sweet peaches?

"Why would you give me such a nickname?" I had to ask.

"Well, I don't know if anyone told you that before but you smell like peaches and I..." he approached his face to mine.

"I love sweet peaches. It's my favourite fruit." I swallowed the lump in my troth.

The bell rang as I got up immediately. I don't feel good. I ran out of the library. Ezra came after me running.

"Hey! Oh god." She was staring at me like I had a third eye.

"What?!" I asked.

"You're blushing." She said.

"What?! No! I just ran that's why..." I said catching my breath.

"I didn't think I'd say that but I think he likes you" she added.

"Bullshit. Ezra this guy is not the one." I refuse to agree to what she just said.

"I know but—"

"Remember the list we made in year 1? Our perfect husbands? He doesn't match the list at all." I reminded her.

We made a list, writing how we wanted our futur husbands to look like and be like. I know we were young but I still believe that I'll get a man just like I wrote on the list.