Love

A/N: Mature content ahead. If you're under 18 skip this please. I genuinely appreciate all the love and support and as always enjoy ;)

Isha's POV.

I was drying my hair while staring at myself through the dressing table in our room. We are meeting Ezra and her husband for a fancy diner at a restaurant. The restaurant was picked by Ishaan and that's how I know that it's fancy for sure. I'm really excited. This is something Ezra and I had on our list of things to do with our husbands as couples.

I was all focused when Ishaan came from behind shirtless with only pants on wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Put a shirt on" I said trying not to stare at his perfect defined abs.

"Oh wow, you smell...heavenly" he snuggled his head in the crook of my neck.

"Stop" I chuckled as I felt ticklish.

"Let me," he grabbed the hairdryer from me and began drying my hair for me. I stood there staring at him through the mirror. He's so perfect and beautiful to me.

He's half naked standing right behind me, pretty close to me actually and it's doing something to my insides.

Once he was done, he placed the hairdryer on the dressing table and moved my hair away from the side of my neck.

"Ishaan?...w-what are you doing?" I usually don't mind him touching or kissing me. But, we haven't had any sexual interaction for almost a year now and I'm...not able to control myself.

"Shhhh...stay calm." His lips pressed on my neck before I felt his tongue. Kissing and sucking. He loves to do that, that I can confirm.

"Ishaan...we shouldn't..."

He turned me around to him as our eyes met.

"You know...I still remember what you did to me in that room of yours...you said you'd never let me have access to all of this..." I remember very well.

"All of what?" I played dumb.

"All of you" his hands slowly and gently went from my waist to my ass to my face. It's like he was trying to switch something in me.

"Ishaan...we...have somewhere to be" I reminded him. There was only a few inches between our lips before they connect. I feel like I can't breathe when he's close like this.

"Do you..." his lips went back on my neck as my head tilted back. He placed a kiss there.

"really...want to go?" He whispered against my neck.

I held the edges of the dressing table from behind to hold my balance. I'm melting right now.

Just do whatever feels right Isha...you want this. I brought my hand to his chest as it slowly went down and down until I reached the front of his jeans. I gripped and pulled him to me before pressing my lips to his. He grabbed my head with his hands and entered his tongue inside of my mouth. I missed this so much.

I couldn't help but moan as I've been desperate and yearning to feel him against me in this way for months now. As soon as I moaned, he pulled me up as my legs wrapped around his torso. He turned around and walked us to the bed before dropping down. Our mouths disconnected for a while as we both stared at each other with such an hunger of love.

"I can't get enough of you...I want more" it sounded like he was begging me.

"Take me then" I agree.

As if I had set him free from his chains, he kisses every inch of my body leaving his mark everywhere.

"You taste perfect" he mumbles against my skin.