Ache

A/N: hi everyone! I just wanted to put a trigger warning on this chapter. Also, I am not a doctor or a professional so some of the things mentioned in this chapter might be inaccurate.

TW: suicide, kidnapping.

Enjoy💓

***

Ishaan's POV.

It's like someone had ripped my heart out when Justin texted me telling me he had seen someone throwing Isha in a black van.

Julio was behind bars so I knew it couldn't be him but rather his daughter. She seriously won't stop. I don't know what can make her. She is sick.

If she hurts Isha, I don't think I'll be able to control myself. I've never raised my hand or hurt any woman in my life physically but she's...crossing my limits. She went for my weakness.

I reassured Justin and requested him to not tell her family or call the cops. Only I can take care of this.

"Marcos, I need a team sent over right away" I was on call while driving full speed.

Isha gave me back everything I gave her. From the car to the clothes but there's one thing she didn't give back. I'm guessing, it slipped her mind. The phone. I already installed a tracking device in. I was always prepared knowing what I do in life, I always had to be prepared.

I followed the tracking device. It was only twenty minutes away from where I was. Don't worry Isha, I'll find you. You'll be fine. Wait for me baby.

***

A team had arrived at the same location as me as we all stepped out of our cars.

"Should we go in first sir?" one of them asked me. They were all ready to do as I order.

"No. I need you guys to surround this place and be ready for when you'll hear the sound of my gun as I'll shoot. When you hear it, half of you guys will make it inside and the other half of you will keep guards outside. All I need you guys to keep in mind is that no matter what happens—that woman trapped inside cannot get hurt at all cost. Even if it means sacrificing your life. Go now." I explained before dismissing them.

Everyone got in position and then I made my entrance. Oddly, the door of the abandoned house was open and no one was inside. This already says a lot. Elizabeth wanted me here. She knew I would come for Isha.

The house consisted of plenty rooms with some doors open and some closed. It was dirty and rusty filled with dust and expired house fourniture. I even noticed rats and a bunch of spider webs.

"Elizabeth?! You better show yourself before I find you myself and we both know this won't end good!" I know she can hear me.

I made my way to the basement but couldn't go on any further as there was a door to enter it. This one had a lock.

"OPEN THE DOOR ELIZABETH!" I banged on the door.

"Ishaan! You have to leave!" I know this voice.

"Isha?! Isha is that you?!" I'm sick worried.

"Ishaan don't come in! Please don't! Just go away!" Why the hell is she begging me to go away when she's in danger?

"Elizabeth—OPEN THIS FUCKING DOOR!!" I know she's hearing me. She better open this door before I break it.

"Isha?! Are you okay?" Why did she go silent all of a sudden? My heart is literally beating out of my chest.

"ELIZABETH?! ONE FUCKING CALL AND YOUR DAD WILL BE FOUND DEAD IN HIS CELL! OPEN THIS DOOR!" Complete silence. I'm running out of patience. Now.