A Passive Agressive Jerk

Ishaan's POV.

My whole world stopped when I saw her. She is something. Something different that is giving me constant deja vu. But, I can't tell from where.

Have I seen her somewhere? Does she know me? I don't remember ever having a friend or girlfriend that looked like her before.

Fuck, my brain is so messed up. What the fuck did I do last night?

"Babe, what are you thinking about?" Elizabeth the girl I've been messing around with for about a month now.

Don't know when I'll get tired of this one.

"Nothing" I replied.

"Should we make out again?" she asked grabbing onto my arm.

"No...I uh...I'm going to smoke" I said getting up and making my way out of the school.

She's always so stuck with me like a glue. I fucking need my space sometimes.

Getting outside, the fresh air calmed me down a bit. I leaned against my black jeep and took out a cigarette from my packet. I know it's bad. Once, I heard that smokers die ten years earlier. I do it as much as I can to make it twenty years earlier. I hate my life and everything around me. Nothing keeps me going, nothing makes me happy.

It's the third time I got expelled in three months because of fights. I had to change schools again. I fucking hate school.

I was lost in my thoughts when the same voice bothered me.

"Justin, you do know that no one really wants to join the study club right? We do this every year and no one joins other than the ones that have been a part of it since year 1" it's her. Again.

Why do I see her everywhere? Why is her voice like a melody to my ears? Why is she so small and pretty? She's modest and gorgeous.

How can I find a Muslim girl cute? I don't want to fucking marry to fuck her. But most of all, why the fuck do I get a feeling like I've seen her before?

Who is that boy anyway? Where's her other friend? Why the fuck do I care?

"And, didn't I remind you already that we get extra points for this. And who knows? Some people might join our club this year. You never know." he replied to her.

There's no way he's her boyfriend.

"can't you just do it alone? Since you want those points so bad?"

I made my way to them and stood in between the both.

"Why are you forcing a girl to do something?" I asked the dude.

"What?" The guy looked at her in a weird way as his mouth went wide open.

"You have a boyfriend?!" he exclaimed.

"Are you out of your mind Justin?! Of course he's not my boyfriend." she replied immediately.

Every girl wishes to be my girlfriend. Why not her?

"Answer me" I demanded him.

"We're...just talking about work" he said hesitating.

"Justin go in, I'll join you in a bit" Isha told him before facing me.

"Why are you—throw this cigarette away now. I can't breathe..." she began coughing.

I can't believe I did exactly as she asked me to. Why the fuck do I care ?

"Do you have something to say to me?" she asked.

"No"

"Then, why did you have to disturb the conversation I was having with my classmate?" she asked me.