Plot Twist

Ishaan's POV.

I'm a lover boy and it feels just about right. How can I express myself? I can't really. It seems to good to be true. If this is a dream, I'd rather never wake up.

When she told me she knew about it, I just wanted to hug her. Just as badly as when she told me she liked me. She's into me and I am the happiest person on earth. Weird right? I never thought I'd get to be happy again. Not after the loss of my parents.

I was lost in my thoughts while sitting in the last row in English class while staring at her. She's perfection. An absolute angel fallen from above perfectly made for me.

All of a sudden, I received a text message which had brought me back to earth. It was from Elizabeth. What does she want? We haven't talked in like four months.

She wanted to meet me outside of the school right away. Is this an emergency? I didn't feel like leaving the class specially when my girl is in it. I'm quite protective and I like to keep an eye on Isha even when we're not together just to make sure that she's safe. However, I was curious to know what Elizabeth wanted.

I excused myself to use the bathroom and then left to go outside. She was leaning on my car in the parking lot.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"You lied to me." She states.

"What?"

"You told me she was nothing to you yet here you are four months later head over heels for her. You fucking like her Ishaan." she's right. I changed. What can I say?

"So what?"

"She's never going to be able to give you what you want. I know what kind of guy you are and we both know that only I can satisfy you." she sounded sure about that. But, she's wrong.

"That's enough. You're so full of yourself. You know nothing about Isha. So stop assuming just anything." I said.

"Let her go before I do something about it." She's wrong for saying this to me.

"You're threatening me?" I asked.

"I'll tell her about how she was only a way for you to get good grades and I'll make up a bunch of lies to make her believe that you're an asshole. And if you still don't back off, I'll send my people to hurt her—"

"If I see a fucking scratch on her—you're fucking done. I'm telling you, I've got patience but you're exceeding it. Don't fucking play with something you can't even handle. You don't know what I'm capable of." I was fuming in anger now.

Anyone who fucking dares to touch what's mine will pay the price. I'll have no ounce of pity.

The bell rang just as Elizabeth walked away looking mad as well but I couldn't care less. I need a cigarette now. I got in my car and took out a cigarette before lighting it up. I took a few puffs while trying to calm down which wasn't happening when someone knocked on my side window. I rolled it down and met with Isha. She's exactly what I need when having a hard time. Somehow, she calms me down. But, what is she doing here?

"You forgot this in class—" she began coughing so I threw the cigarette away.

"Thanks. How'd you know I'd be here?" I asked grabbing my book from her.

"I figured. Is everything okay?" she asked. She didn't look so good.

"I'm okay. Wanna get in?"

"No. I got work." she turned to leave when I got out of the car and stood in front of her small figure to stop her from leaving.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"You're not looking at me the way that you do. What's up?" I asked.