Heartbreak

Isha's POV.

"Hi Justin, listen I really need you to do something for me" I sound desperate but I don't care.

"Uh...I'm kind of caught up in something—"

"Justin please—I need you to help me" I can't wait any longer.

"Oh, it's serious. Just give me five seconds." He said before putting himself on mute.

"I'm listening" he says five seconds later.

"That friend of yours that will be here on Saturday—I need to see him now. I have to see him today at all costs" I said.

"I'll ask him but he might not be able to show up right away. Give me a second." He went silent for a few more seconds before speaking.

"He can make it at 11pm. My office will be closed at that time so I'll tell him to meet us as Starbies. Is that okay?" thank god.

"Okay that works. Thank you so much Justin." I couldn't be more grateful.

"You're welcome, see you you tonight" we both hung up at the same time.

I let out a deep breath. I'm hungry...no I'm starving and I haven't left this room. I should probably go and eat something before I pass out. I got up from my bed and unlocked the door before getting out and making my way downstairs.

Making my way to the living room, Elizabeth was still there on the couch while Ishaan was sitting across her. Exactly, just like this morning. The only difference in the scenario was the box of pizza on the living room table that was untouched.

"I ordered pizza. Have some." Ishaan said without looking at me. He kept his gaze on his phone.

I love pizza but I'm not eating it today. I want home cooked food. Because it's the best and way tastier.

I ignored what he said and made my way to the kitchen. He wants to play the mean guy? Well, I can play the mean girl.

I opened the cupboard and grabbed a packet of noodles. Processed food isn't any better but whatever. Noodles are delicious when they're made the right way.

Just go eat the damn pizza Isha and stop finding excuses. My inner thoughts are right. But no, I'm mad at him.

I grabbed a pan, filled it halfway with water and placed it on the stove before turning the heat on. Then, I opened the noodle packet and threw it in the water to let it boil for a while.

"What the hell are you doing?" Ishaan came in the kitchen.

"None of your business. Oh and stop swearing around me. I already told you I hate that." I said folding my arms.

"I bought pizza. Why are you here?"

"I don't want pizza."

"You're being childish"

"Sure. I am. And, what about it?"

"You're mad—"

"Yes I am and I'd appreciate if you could give me some space because I am sick and tired of you trying to make things right when everything is wrong" I snapped.

"Space? A married couple can have something called space?" He's shitting me.

"Just leave me alone" I said before I actually say something I'll regret out of anger.