Rimuru x Fairy Tail . . . Part 2

Start from the beginning

Luminous: you noticed it right .

Rimuru: yeah . . . is this your home town?

Luminous: not really, this town is famous for having many vampires, but my home town by Agnologia .

Rimuru: I'm . . .sor

Luminous: no need to say anything, it's not your fault . .. it's that damn lizard's .

Rimuru: if you need help dealing, I will gladly help .

Luminous: . . . .*smiles* thank you Rimuru .

Rimuru: *blush a bit* so what are we doing here?

Luminous: well I wanted to visit someone, and there is a place that I wanted to show you .

Rimuru: ok .

They continue walking until reach a house, the yuri vampire knocked on the door, the door opened to revel a middle age lady with short gray hair in classic gothic dress .

???: Yes?. . .ah Luminous it has been a while, it's good to see you again .

Luminous: hello Vira-san, and yes it has, good to see you again.

Vira: oh and who is this? you picked up another girl? *sigh* you and your "habits" .

Luminous: fufufuf she was so cute that I couldn't help my self .

Rimuru: *eye twitch* . . .. . 

Luminous: fufufu jokes aside that's Rimuru my guild mate.

Vira: oh so that's Rimuru that I heard so much about .

Rimuru: Luminous talked about me? hopefully they're good things .

Vira: Ara she talks a lot about you that I almost thought you were her lover .

Rimuru: *blush* w w w we're not lovers just guild good friends !

Luminous: *whispers* wish were though .

Rimuru: you said soemthing?

Luminous: it's your imagination .

{ that's my line }

[Velgrynd: not anymore it's seems ]

{ *pout* } 

[Velgrynd: *giggle* oh Ciel-chan is so cute ] 

Vira: oh I see.  .*smile knowingly* now that you here why not spend the night here? 

Luminous: no no we're just passing by .

Rimuru:  we don't want to bother you miss .

Vira: nonsense dear, and Luminous you like a daughter to me, so please consider this your home, no two go rest while I make dinner .

Luminous: . . . .*smiles* fine you win Vira .

Rimuru: *bow* thank you for having us miss Vira .

Viria: no need for formalities dear, just call me Vira . . . ( or mother in the future fuffufu~) .

Rimuru: very well Vira .

The duo up stair to put their, while the lady made them dinner .

Time skip brought to you by . . . .Rimuru getting teased by Luminous .

At night after they had dinner, Luminous went outside with Rimuru, they went outside the town, until they reach an open space between the the town and a mountain

At night after they had dinner, Luminous went outside with Rimuru, they went outside the town, until they reach an open space between the the town and a mountain .

In this space they were . . . .state of slimes . . .and a pic of slime on the ground, and there're even houses that are shaped in slimes, seeing this, Rimuru was confused .

Rimuru: what's with this place .

Luminous: Vira found place, and from what she told me they even saw some people who had slime masks, and there chanting "ALL HAIL SLIME-SAMA THE GOD OF MONSTERS" .

Rimuru: . . . . .what?

[Velgyrnd: weird . . .did they know about your slime form? ]

Luminous: who knows *smirk* though they sure worship you, well your slime form as their .

{They're men & women of culture . . .I approve }

Rimuru: ( Ciel-senesi ?! )

{ they reagnize master's greatness } .

Rimuru: . . . . *sigh* so what happened to them?

Luminous: no one knows, one day a blue light appears and they were gone gone, at least that what Vira told me .

Rimuru: hmmmm ( Ciel can you analyze this place ? )

{ on it master }

As Ciel were analyzing, the duo were walking around and they saw more slime states, cloths that had slime on it, and some lakiramas in the shape of slimes .

Luminous: they sure love your slime form ( can't blame them for how cute it looks) .

Rimuru: I  think it's a bit .  .too much .

{Analyze done, the place had magic around slime, even having slime slayer magic, summoning slimes , and the list goes on, as for the picture in the middle of this place is a summoning magic, but something went wrong and the people  were teleported instead }

Rimuru: I see . . .I still wonder what is all this about .

Luminous: who knows , *looking at the sky* it's getting late, shall we return?

The slime nods, and the two returned back to the town, and later that night on bed well . . .

Luminous: fufufufu~

Rimuru: w w w w w are you dd d doing ?! *blush* 

The duo were . . .

The vampire's face were getting closer, and the slime, though embarrassed, he couldn't take his eyes off the vampire on top of him, their lips almost touch until

The vampire's face were getting closer, and the slime, though embarrassed, he couldn't take his eyes off the vampire on top of him, their lips almost touch until . . .. 

*BOOOOM*

Luminous: . . .. . .*irritated*

Rimuru: . . . . .* relived, yet disappointed* 

Luminous:  . .. ( GOD DAMN JUST WHEN WE ABOUT TO  . . .AHHHHH ! )

- - - - - -- - 

Annnnnd cute hehehehe cliffhanger strikes . . . .and here is a little bonus .

During the meeting between the guild, Wendy was nervous, until she felt someone pat her head .

Wendy: Rimuru-nii .

Rimuru: *smiles and pat her* .

Then came the . . .( I will call them the 3 f***ers . . because I'm too lazy to search their names nor I really care ) to intrudce them selves like a bunch of creeps, but before they can get close, Rimuru glared at them, making them turn heals and ran .

Carla: man they're annoying .

Rimuru: I agree .

Wendy: but um . .they wanted to say hello .

Rimuru: Wendy . . .for you own good stay away from those three, specially their leader Hachiya .

Wendy: ??? if you say so nii .

And cute . . . hope you all have nice day PEACE !!

SAMXDEMON IS OUT !